How to recover skin from blackdotts?

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
diyasaini
Just Born
Just Born

How to recover skin from blackdotts?

Post by diyasaini » Jan 20, 2014 Views: 2056

Hi Friends
How to recover skin from blackdotts?please give me solution for this type problem.

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jan 20, 2014

Mash up a papaya and massage it onto your skin, then leave it on for at least 15 minutes before washing it off and moisturizing your face.

demo45151
Just Born
Just Born

Post by demo45151 » Jan 21, 2014

drink plenty of water daily and sleep at least 7 or 8 hours in a day.

wilsonmadison
Wondering
Wondering

Post by wilsonmadison » Jan 22, 2014

Try Omega-3 or DHA 250 Supplements for skin, hairs and nails. I found them effective and without any side effects.

andymark25415
Wondering
Wondering

Post by andymark25415 » Feb 10, 2014

chandoo wrote:Mash up a papaya and massage it onto your skin, then leave it on for at least 15 minutes before washing it off and moisturizing your face.

i heard about that treatment this is more effective.

Brittany_J
Just Born
Just Born

Beauty Tip

Post by Brittany_J » Feb 20, 2014

For me the best thing that I did for my skin is to take care of it. I always make sure to drink lots of water, to have enough sleep and to use a skin care product that I know will give me a beautiful skin. And I'm very grateful that I came across Triple Action Vitamin C Serum by VoilaVe from Amazon. I learned that serums has the ability to go deeper into the skin and Vitamin C brightens the skin and help reduce the appearance of pigmentation and age spots. After using this for a few weeks now, I can definitely feel the difference in my skin. It makes my face feel smooth, refreshed and younger looking. This product worked perfectly! Well worth the purchase!

ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Re: How to recover skin from blackdotts?

Post by ahmedsarah194 » Feb 20, 2014

diyasaini wrote:Hi Friends
How to recover skin from blackdotts?please give me solution for this type problem.
It’s so common and usual to have black heads on face but it has no such proper treatment to remove them except the treatment of care. Your little effort and attention can help you to have a neat and clean face, free from black heads.

Due to the excretion of some hormones, some fatty material appears on the surface of our face. The secretion of oil in excess made the place hard; after some time with the extra addition of dust and pollution that portion of your skin or your skin pores becomes black head. Through the process of becoming hard the skin pores also become darker and that why they called as bleak heads.
What we will recommend you as first hand precaution is the ‘cleansing’. This is one of the best ways of keeping your skin free from dirt. As long your face remains neat and clean, it will also remain free from pimples, black heads and stuff like that etc; except if you have some internal problem.

Another tip is to wash your face so many times in a day, not only with some normal soap but with some standard mild soap or face wash. It will definitely help you to remove the dirt and extra oil storage on the surface of the face skin. It’s good to do cleansing after washing your face gently as it will remove the hard & dry hormonal secretion from your skin pores.

skincarez4u
Wondering
Wondering

Post by skincarez4u » Feb 28, 2014

yea this problem is very common, i also want know solution pls help

healthbasket
Just Born
Just Born

Foods good for skin

Post by healthbasket » Mar 15, 2014

Foods good for skin

1.Antioxidants:It's good sources are carrots,cherries,kale, papaya, peas,peppers,prunes,spinach,raisins,broccoli,chestnuts,sweet potatoes and tomatoes.

2.Vitamin A:It's good sources are milk, butter,oily fish,eggs etc.

3.Vitamin E:It's good sources are Vegetable oils, nuts and seeds, peanut butter, wheatgerm, wholegrains, avocados and sweet potatoes

4.Vitamin B Complex:It's good sources are Milk, oily fish, poultry, red meat, offal, eggs, bananas, soya beans, wholegrains, wheatgerm

5.Vitamin C:It's good sources are Peppers, potatoes, peas, kiwi fruit, strawberries and tomatoes

6.Selenium:It's good sources are meat, offal, seafood, cheese,mushrooms,Cereals, Brazil nuts,molasses, beans, eggs,wholegrains and wheatgerm.

HEALTH BASKET DELHI

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » Apr 17, 2015

Honey is the best home remedies for all type of skin problems. u can also apply tomato+honey in your face.

Return to “Health & Fitness”