Rs 500 old-design banknote will cease from Oct. 1, 2011

Current Affairs, Analysis, Latest news etc
User avatar
Faridi
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor
Posts: 8134
Joined: Sep 23, 2010
Location: Karachi

Post by Faridi » Jan 11, 2011 Views: 3169

teto wrote:acha bhai ji
hmain pta hai..
shayed baqio ko nahe pata hoo

do u know nost beautifull currency ma pakistan ka koi note ata hy?

User avatar
Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor
Posts: 12603
Joined: May 25, 2010

Post by Cyra » Jan 11, 2011

Faridi wrote: do u know nost beautifull currency ma pakistan ka koi note ata hy?
no idea.

User avatar
Faridi
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor
Posts: 8134
Joined: Sep 23, 2010
Location: Karachi

Post by Faridi » Jan 11, 2011

teto wrote:
Faridi wrote: do u know nost beautifull currency ma pakistan ka koi note ata hy?
no idea.
5 rupee wala top 8 pa hy

User avatar
Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor
Posts: 12603
Joined: May 25, 2010

Post by Cyra » Jan 11, 2011

Faridi wrote:
teto wrote:
Faridi wrote: do u know nost beautifull currency ma pakistan ka koi note ata hy?
no idea.
5 rupee wala top 8 pa hy
acha nice info

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9610
Joined: Feb 10, 2007
Contact:

Currency notes - bills

Post by admin » Jan 11, 2011

here are a few posts about currency notes
you may find them interesting

Pakistan 100 & 500 Rupees

India's old currency Notes

All People Was Billionaires In Yugoslavia (Serbia ) In 1993

Post Reply

Return to “Current Affairs”