Motorola Theory Boost Mobile Review

Mobile Phone Review, Features, Specifications of Nokia, Sony Ericson, Samsung, Motorolla, LG
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Rizwan » Jun 25, 2011 Views: 1978

The Motorola Theory looks and feels more luxurious than its price tag would lead you to believe. You wouldn't be out of line in confusing it for a BlackBerry. It measures 4.4 by 2.4 by .5 inches (HWD) and weighs 3.5 ounces. The back of the phone is made of soft-touch black plastic, while the front is shiny and glossy. The function keys are made of greyish plastic with a wood-grain look and sit directly below the phone's 2.4-inch LCD. The display is surprisingly sharp for 320-by-240 pixels, and again looks to be of a higher quality than you'd expect at this price range. Overall, the Theory is a very handsome device.The real draw here is the QWERTY keyboard, and the Theory doesn't disappoint. The keys are nicely sized, raised, and well-separated. My fingers are less than nimble, yet I found it fast and easy to type long messages on the Theory. The spacebar on the keyboard lacks the same springy feeling as the rest of the keys, so that took some getting used to. But the selection keys are big enough, and I had no trouble navigating my way through the phone's simple UI.

Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Jun 27, 2011

cool n attractive

Return to “Mobile Phone Reviews”