Mirza The Untold Story - Punjabi Movie

Hollywood, Bollywood & Lollywood Movies/Parties Wallpapers
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Feb 28, 2012 Views: 5377

Starring: Gippy Grewal, Rahul Dev, Binnu Dhillon, Mandy Takhar, BN Sharma, Yo Yo Honey Singh
PRODUCED BY AMAN KHATKAR & INDA RAIKOTI
Directed By Baljit Singh Deo
MUSIC BY YO YO HONEY SINGH & JATINDER SHAH
WRITTEN & DIRECTED BY BALJIT SINGH DEO
Label - Speed Records Punjabi Music

Mirza Punjabi Movie Posters

Mirza Punjabi Movie Trailer

AndRoiDeR
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by AndRoiDeR » Feb 28, 2012

Mirza In Action ............. Nice Trailer

hyboss44
Just Born
Just Born

Re: Mirza The Untold Story - Punjabi Movie

Post by hyboss44 » Apr 06, 2019

Here is the quintessential Mouret joke, and one that encompasses his worldview as seen in his films: In Fais-moi plaisir!, Mouret enters a hi-tech elevator and an electronic voice asks him which floor he wants. He replies in a variety of ways, but the automated voice does not follow his instructions and the elevator remains motionless. Eventually he thinks to add “S’il vous plaît” to his floor request. The doors shut and he’s on his way.

Mouret, like many great auteurs, can be enjoyed piecemeal but is understood best within the totality of his works. Having now seen all of his circulating films, I have discovered a sensitive, insightful, witty, lowkey, and above all else pleasant filmmaker. Mouret’s movies, most of which star himself, a lovable nice guy with a non-threatening hangdog face and demeanor, are focused on and concerned with the fundamental decency of people. I think the word “humanist” gets thrown around a lot, sometimes at directors I’m not convinced merit it, but Mouret’s treatment of his subjects is one of invested moral weight and optimism. This is never necessary to make a great film or be a great filmmaker, and indeed many if not most directors I love do not share this concern. But Mouret is giving us a body of work that stands with something like Friday Night Lights in showing us a blueprint of how people should interact with each other.

Read More: Punjabi Movies on Netflix
You’ve decided you’re going to watch a movie. You have the entirety of Netflix at your disposal, including even a pared down list of films like Welcome to Marwen cast you’ve already noted to watch at a future date. But then there’s the choosing.

Return to “Movies/Parties Wallpapers”