Top Monuments of Pakistan

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Top Monuments of Pakistan

Post by being lonely » Oct 05, 2015 Views: 19014

Pakistan's cultural heritage includes archaeological sites, stupas, forts, shrines, tombs, buildings, residences, monuments, and places of worship. Until the passing of the Eighteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan, some sites were under the federal government while others were in the provincial domain. All these site are heritage of Pakistan.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

Arfa.Ali
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Arfa.Ali » Oct 06, 2015

WoowWww. Historical places in Pakistan, GCU.. Its my University, I like GCU

ali2128
Just Born
Just Born

Post by ali2128 » Apr 22, 2016

I am the original author of the Faisal Mosque photo. It is humbly requested to kindly give credit by mentioning by name ( Ali Mujtaba ) as the original author of this image. You can also view the usage terms and copyright notice in metadata of this image. I appreciate your kind understanding in this regard. Thank you.

P.S This photo was declared winner among nine others in the Pakistan Wiki Loves Monuments 2015 Competition

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 18, 2016

Wow, being lonely, I will love to say that you have shared really glamorous photographs of the monuments in Pakistan which is appreciated. After seeing your post, i can say that Pakistan seems really a beautiful country for the traveling lovers due to its adorable attractions. The shared images are also nice and shows the good art of photography. Thanks for sharing here dude.

Johsaf
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Johsaf » Jul 19, 2016

What are colorful Pakistan is for travelling point of view after seeing these images would like to go for it and have fun there. I am sure it will be cool way to explore this region and see its colors to be very close to it. I am sure it will ve fun time for me to go for it and see all such kind of places.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 21, 2016

Well, dude ould .ike to say that cool images have shared of Pakistan Historical place with all of us. I have much heard about this guys but never been there in my life. After watching theses views would like to move to this place soon. Anyhow dude, I am pondering to know about the first one photo. anyone like to share about this photo???

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 21, 2016

Well, Both of you guys are absolutely right. Pakistan looks really a beautiful, colourful and enjoyable country for the traveling point of view. I also liked all the shared images of its beautiful places and pondering to make a quick move of this country in the next days to see all these fabulous places with my eyes and have memorable time there.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 05, 2016

Horizon Tour, Same situation here. I also saw the beautiful image of Pakistan first time in this community in the different threads and will say that Pakistan is also one of the wonderful and beautiful countries in the world as it offers many breathtaking sights to go ahead.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

frankly, speaking guys, I was also blank about this wonderful place and never been there in my life. after watching these sea signing and alluring views feel no hesitation to say that this is a wonderful and amazing place on the map of the world. I like its historical places especially. What's about you??

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 22, 2016

Wel;l, Jams, It's ok, If you have no idea about this wonderful destination. Anyways, I can see that you are a big lover of traveler and I would like to know about your favorite place which you have visited in your life or planning to be there in the forthcoming days. Will you like to tell me or not?

Return to “Travel Tourism”