Top 5 Softwares to remove virus, spyware,disinfecting Trojan

Operating System Tips, Tricks and Hack which include Windows 10 and others, CentOS, Linux, MAC OS, iOS
editorawais
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Top 5 Softwares to remove virus, spyware,disinfecting Trojan

Post by editorawais » Jun 13, 2009 Views: 12595

Neilson Survey data to acknowledge the presence of internet in more then 92% American households with more then 70% of them having a broadband connection. Due to busy lifestyle, growing traffic woes internet has become the latest medium to connect and shop. With people spending more and more time over internet hacking, spreading of malware and spywares to corrupt your system and extract personal information from your files has become a full time occupation rather then the fun past time of college students. These viruses and spywares attack the users system and take control over all the system activities, automatically redirect browsers and make the system vulnerable to further virus attacks. Hence it is the need of the hour to use a proper anti-virus and spyware software to protect your data from these malicious hackers. Some of the best software that can help you fights against viruses and spywares are:

BitDefender:
Looking for the best antivirus and spyware scan solution that is also light on your pocket then BitDefender is your best bet. Ease of use, simple installation, excellent performance and a strong virus protection program are some of the benefits which make BitDefender one of the most bought Antivirus and spyware control software. In a short time of just 30 minutes you can download, install and scan and make your computer virus free by using Bitdefender. Priced competitively at $24.95, try this software to protect your computer from deadly viruses and spywares.

Trend Micro:
The lowest edition of Trend Micro software priced at only $14.95 makes it a popular buy with all the software users. Frequent updates and thorough scanning further adds to the popularity of this antivirus software also known for detecting spyware and adware. Though known for excellent scanning this software tends to make the system slow which adds to the discomfort of its users. Equipped with facility to track the unwarranted changes happening to your system files and operating systems besides controlling the viruses, Trojans, malwares and spywares this is surely one of the most popular internet security product available in the markets today.

Kapersky Antivirus:

This Russian firm known for its high software expertise and knowledge to detect and cure any kind of viruses and spywares first is slowly making inroads in the North American markets. With easy to use , intuitive user interface and easily configurable features the best part of this anti virus and anti spyware program is that it is very light on your computer resources making it a nice bet. With providing hourly updates to beat the speed of virus developers across the globe, $39.95 is a small price to pay for this product to provide your systems with robust protection

McAfee Antivirus Suite:

The most stunning feature of the McAfee antivirus software is the Scriptstopper and Wormstopper programs that prevent the spread of viruses from your system to the other system through emails or other data transfer. You can install this software in a breeze and get effective protection against Trojans, viruses, spywares, ActiveX and malicious Java Applets. With a rich feature list including scheduled scan, priced at just $10.95 this is one of the cheapest and most effective antivirus protection available in the market today.

Norton Antivirus & Anti Spyware:
Still holding the top spot of the most bought anti virus and anti spyware software in the market Norton search and scanning engine is considered to be the best in the industry. This software not only helps to protect your system from viruses and spyware when you are offline but provides a strong background protection while you are browsing the internets. Constant updates by Norton software helps in protecting your system against most advanced threats. One added benefit of using the software is that it scans all your emails and even instant messages thus giving you that added edge. Easy to install this software only bows down due to its actual slow scanning and more consumption of system resources.

Remember ease of installation and use, feature set of the software, scanning speed, effective at identifying and isolating the viruses and frequent updates are some of the features to look for while selecting an appropriate antivirus and spyware program.

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jun 13, 2009

Norton is the best.

Love or Hate me
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Love or Hate me » Jun 13, 2009

I have tried all but only MaCafee Worked Norton use many system threads and resources result slow speed.

Anyvz Thanks for Sharing Gr8 and Informative Post

rash_shastri
Just Born
Just Born

Post by rash_shastri » Jun 15, 2009

What About Quick Heal Total Security

aqeelahmad
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by aqeelahmad » Jul 25, 2009

My vote is for Kaspersky...

preetycasey
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by preetycasey » Aug 13, 2009

i like it

alphabravocharli
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by alphabravocharli » Sep 15, 2009

my vote is for kaspersky.

Christophy
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Christophy » Feb 26, 2010

I use ProteMac Netmine.It's firewall for Mac.It's helps me a lot)

sharoz khan
Initiator
Initiator

Post by sharoz khan » Apr 15, 2010

i use avira antivir personal antivirus

i tried all 5 but none worked 4r me??

Joshua1
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Joshua1 » Apr 26, 2010

i prefer use ProteMac NetMine protemac. com .It's firewall for Mac.It's helps me a lot,for protect my Mac.
Last edited by Joshua1 on Oct 08, 2010, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Operating System Tricks”