Top 10 Most Beautiful Capital Cities In The World

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Top 10 Most Beautiful Capital Cities In The World

Post by Rizwan » Jul 07, 2015 Views: 23510

1 London, England

2 Islamabad, Pakistan

3 Berlin

4 Washington, America

5 Paris, France

6 Rome, Italy

7 Tokyo, Japan

8 Budapest, Hungary

9 Ottawa, Canada

10 Moscow, Russia

Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jul 08, 2015

rome, and paris should be on top.

journeyadvisorz
Beginner
Beginner

Post by journeyadvisorz » Aug 28, 2015

fabulous pics. keep it up.

sophiarivera07
Beginner
Beginner

Post by sophiarivera07 » Sep 03, 2015

amazing photos. i love to France

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 11, 2016

Great images you have shared here with all of us. I like it and now I want to share with all of you guys I am a big lover of travelling and I want to go {Paris again and again for having fun and enjoying my time of travel here. so I will like to say again great images you have shared here....

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 18, 2016

Wow, Buddy, I will love to say that you have shared really beautiful and attention grabbing shots of the capital cities in the world which is good. All of the cities are beautiful and have their own charm but London is one of my personal favorites where I always like to go in my life to visit its attractions and have fun time.

Johsaf
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Johsaf » Jul 19, 2016

Its really cool kind of stuff to share with all of us about these
Top 10 Most Beautiful Capital Cities In The World. I love these cities and you buddy share cool kind of views with all of us. I am sure it will be fun time to go for me to have some time there once more.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 21, 2016

Rizwan Ali, buddy, I would like to admire your effort and would like to say well done dude for this. All those images are marvelous and just like you have gathered the beauty of the world in the place. Believe me all those superb and increase my crusty to know that have you ever been here in your life?

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 21, 2016

Johsaf and James, You Guys are right. Rizwan and Ali has shared really massive stuff about the most beautiful cities in the world. The shared images are telling the stories of the places in such a nice way. It is a good work by both of them to aware people about these kind of beautiful places. Good work guys and keep sharing like this. Hope will get more from you in future.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

Wel said, buddy, he had shared such a really nice and cool views of a different place with all of us. I am much happy after watching this and can said that have get a chance to know about some new places through this on a perfect time.

Return to “Travel Tourism”