The producers find me glamorous: Sounia Kapur

Spicy news and gossips point from around the world of hollywood, bollywood and other showbiz news from all around
ar
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

The producers find me glamorous: Sounia Kapur

Post by ar » Apr 26, 2007 Views: 5552

Sounia Kapur is glad that she has ended up working in a serial which she really wanted to work in. Sounia will be seen in Sony’s ‘Jeete Hain Jiske Liiye’ in a glamorous role.

Q: How does it feel to be back on television after a little while?
A: It feels nice, of course. But I don’t think I was away from television. My last serial was 'Kahiin to Hoga' which wrapped up in February and there was only a gap of a few months.

Q: What had you been doing in the break?
A: During the few months that I was free, I was shooting for my Persian film and also did a few advertisements on television.

Q: Were you anchoring stage shows abroad? Is it one of the reasons for your staying away from television?
A: Yes, I was on a world tour anchoring stage shows. This also led to being away from television for a bit.

Q: Why are you so choosy about your roles?
A: I’m not choosy but I like to do good roles. I take up roles that attract me and the ones which I can identify with.

Q: What led you to taking up Jeete Hain Jiske Liiye?
A: There are many reasons for it. I had never worked with Diya and Tony (Singh) and wanted to work with them. I had also been watching the serial from the first day and when I saw a few episodes, I wanted to work in the serial. Moreover I was also keen on working with Renuka (Shahane), so as soon as the role was offered to me I took it up.

Return to “Hollywood, Bollywood Gossips - Celebrities Xposed”