The best ways to deal with ........

What do you think about ....... any thing? whats in your mind , just say it , start a topic and ask for replies. This section is basically meant for chatting as the name suggests...
yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

The best ways to deal with ........

Post by yasoooo » Jun 17, 2014 Views: 38669

Children are special people. They have their own identity. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) showed this through his behavior. He loved children and was always compassionate and merciful towards them. He showed his affection for them in many ways. He hugged them and patted them on the back. He touched their
heads, combing their hair with his fingers.

He liked to hold little children in his arms. He made funny faces (like pulling his tongue out) to please them. When lying down he seated them on his legs or chest.

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him) loved to play with children. He made them stand in a straight line, then he himself stood at a distance, spread his hands and told the children, “Come running to me. Whoever touches me first will get a prize,â€￾ they would all come, running and breathless. When they reached the Prophet ( peace be upon him), they would fall all over him. He enjoyed this sport, gave prizes of dates and sweets to the winners and hugged and kissed the participants.

He used to kiss children and loved them very much. Once he was kissing children when a Bedouin came and said, "You love children very much. I have ten children and I have never kissed one of them." Muhammad replied, "What can I do if God takes away love from you?".

The Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) was always pleased to see parents loving and caressing their children. He once said, “When Allah blesses people with children, and they give their children love and meet their parental obligation, Allah keeps them safe from the fires of Hell.â€￾

Jabir bin Samra, one of his companions, reported an incident of his childhood. "Once I offered the prayer with God's Messenger. After the prayer, when he went towards his house, I went with him. We were joined by more boys, and he kissed them all and me too." When Prophet Mohammad SAW was entering the town of Medinah, after emigrating from Makkah, some young girls of the Ansar were singing with joy in front of their houses. When he passed by, he said, "O girls! You love me." All said, "Yes, O God's Messenger." Then he said, "I love you also.â€￾

Yusuf bin Abdullah said that when he was born his parents took him to God's Messenger for his blessing; he suggested the name, Yusuf, and put him in his lap. He patted him on the head and prayed for the
Blessings of God for him.'

Whenever the Prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) passed by children, he tried to be the first to greet them and say “Assalaamu Alaikum.â€￾ When riding he would let children sit on his camel or donkey.

When children saw him, they came running. He greeted them warmly, picked them up, hugged them and kissed them. He loved giving them dates, fruits and sweets to eat.

In some prayers, the Prophet ( peace be upon him) read long Surahs. But if he heard a baby crying, he would read a short Surah and say a short prayer. This helped the mother to take care of her baby.

He used to get into the spirit of childish games in their company. He would have fun with the children who had come back from Abyssinia and tried to speak in Abyssinian with them. It was his practice to give lifts on his camel to children when he returned from journeys.

Among the instructions given before the conquest of Makkah, one of the important ones was not to harm any child. Prophet peace be upon him was worried for their safety and wellbeing even at a state of war. This shows the compassion he had towards children no matter what the situation was.
Lessons from Seerah of Prophet peace be upon him: Raising good
Children

Today we are inundated with masses of statistics, books, researches, psychological studies, and ‘notice of caution’ in relation on how to raise successful, happy children, children with great self-esteem, most productive adults and the alike.

In recent times access to all this information is just a ‘click’ away. Needless to say each lesson taught us by The Prophet was a valuable one full of wisdom. He educated us so as not to overlook even the smallest of things, He taught us the beauty incumbent in the ability to love, how to melt away all adversity with a merciful touch, and amongst many of the most wonderful things that He has taught us is that loving your child comes for free and simple. We have described all that we could find on how to achieve outstanding results in raising good children now it is upon us to practice all that we have learnt and shape the humanity in the most beautiful way.

Watch this Amazing Video
His Treatment with Children

Last edited by yasoooo on Aug 25, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Jun 24, 2014

Give them importance

The above Ahadith also show how our Prophet used to give importance to children. This makes children realize their worth.
Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم also used to pay attention to children and their interests/hobbies so that they feel important

Anas bin Malik [ra] narrated: The Prophet used to mingle with us to the extent that he would say to the younger brother of mine, “O father of Umair! What did An Nughair [your sparrow] do?â€￾ [Muslim]

Strengthen their relationship with Allah

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, we said: One day I was behind the Prophet and he said to me:

“Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if that Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have driedâ€￾

Love all children above cast, creed or color

The Prophet’s love for children was not restricted to his children and grandchildren. The scope of his mercy and affection embraced all children, and he showed the same interest and gentleness to other children. Usamah ibn Zaid (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates:

Allah’s Messenger used to put me on (one of) his thighs and put Al-Hasan ibn `Ali on his other thigh, and then embrace us and say, “O Allah! Please be merciful to them, as I am merciful to them.â€￾ (Bukhari)

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 02, 2014

Being Patient and not hurting their feelings

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was always concerned about everyone’s thought and feeling. The following hadith narrated by Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) proves his thoughtful character:

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم said, “(It happens that) I start the prayer intending to prolong it, but on hearing the cries of a child, I shorten the prayer because I know that the cries of the child will incite its mother’s passions.â€￾ (Al-Bukhari)

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was always patient and considerate with children and took great pain not to hurt their tender feelings.

Narrated Abu Qatadah: “The Messenger of Allah came towards us while carrying Umamah the daughter of Abi Al-`As (Prophet’s granddaughter) over his shoulder. He prayed, and when he wanted to bow, he put her down, and when he stood up he lifted her up.â€￾ (Al-Bukhari)

In a another hadith, Narrated Umm Khalid:

I (the daughter of Khalid ibn Said) went to Allah’s Messenger with my father and I was wearing a yellow shirt. Allah’s Messenger said, “Sanah, Sanah!â€￾ (`Abdullah, the narrator, said that sanah meant “goodâ€￾ in the Ethiopian language). I then started playing with the seal of prophethood (between the Prophet’s shoulders) and my father rebuked me harshly for that. Allah’s Messenger said, “Leave her.â€￾ The Prophet, then, invoked Allah to grant her a long life thrice. (Al-Bukhari)

A companion, recalling his childhood, said, "In my childhood I used to fell dates by throwing stones at palm trees. Somebody took me to the Prophet who advised me to pick up the dates lying on the ground but not to fell them with stones. He then patted me and blessed me." (Abu Dawud

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 05, 2014

) Making life fun for them also makes it worthwhile

Mahmood bin Rabi (RA) narrated: When I was a boy of five, I remember The Prophet took water from a bucket in his mouth and sprinkled it on my face.

Unmatched Tolerance

The Prophet’s tolerance towards children was unmatched. It is clear from this Hadith:

Narrated `A’ishah (RA): The Prophet took a child in his lap … and then the child urinated on him, so he asked for water and poured it over the place of the urine. (Al-Bukhari)

If the child fails they must not feel a failure

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used to teach children that failure doesn't exist. Narrated Anas (RA):

I served The Prophet for ten years, and he never said to me, "Uf" (a minor harsh word denoting impatience) and never blamed me by saying, "Why did you do so or why didn't you do so?" [Bukhari Kitab Al-Adab]

In a similar hadith Anas RA reported:

"I served him for nine years, but I do not know that he ever said to me about anything I did, why I did that, or about
anything I had neglected, why I had not done that." (Muslim)

We must also become a mentor and help the child believe in his or her ability to succeed no matter how long it takes!

Ignoring inappropriate behaviors

Many of the inappropriate behaviors of young children can simply be ignored or disregarded. The Prophet is our best example in this regard.

Anas bin Malik RA said: "The Messenger of Allah had the best disposition among people. One day he sent me on an errand and I said, 'By Allah, I will not go,' but it was in my mind that I would do as the Messenger of Allah had ordered me. I went until I came upon children playing in the street. Then the Messenger of Allah arrived and he caught me by the back of my neck from behind. As I looked at him, I found him smiling, and he said, `Unays
(nickname of Anas), did you go where I asked you to go'?' I said, `O Messenger of Allah, yes, I am going."'

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 10, 2014

Treatment of equality

Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم made emphasized that Muslims should be conscious totreat their sons and daughters justly:

“Fear Allah and treat your children [small or grown] fairly (with equal justice).â€￾ (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Listening to what they have to say

The Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم used to give them attention. Whenever they had something to say to them he used to listen intently and not turn his face away from them.

No compromise on personality building

The love and affection for children that was displayed by the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was not restricted to gestures only. Rather he made efforts in grooming the children’s personalities and making them a responsible member of the society.

He used to take children to gatherings and let them sit with grown-ups to increase their understanding and wisdom. The followers of the prophet used to bring their children with them when they went and sat with the Prophet. One of the hadith that describe this was narrated by Mu’aawiyah ibn Qurrah from his father, who said:
"The Prophet used to sit with a group of his Companions. One man had his little son with him; the prophet would bring the child from behind and make him sit in front of him…"

He used to teach them good manners and etiquettes. In a hadeeth narrated by Abu Hurayrah, Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم has said :
"The young should greet the old, the passerby should greet one who is sitting, and the small group should greet the larger group." (Al-Bukhaari, 5736).

He gave children the praise and respect they deserve in front of others. This is made clear by the following hadeeth:
Sahl ibn Sa’d said that the Prophet صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم was brought a cup and he drank from it. There was a boy, the youngest of all the people, on his right and some elders on his left. He said, "O young boy, will you allow me to give this to these elders?" The boy said, "I will not give away my share of your blessings to anyone, O Messenger of Allaah," so he gave the cup to him. (Reported by al-Bukhaari, 2180)

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 14, 2014

Islam builds a family in which prevails mutual respect and care. Parents and children in Islam are bound together by mutual obligations and reciprocal arrangements. Allaah Says (what means): “…No mother should be harmed through her child, and no father through his child…â€￾ [Quran 2: 233]

The Quran has made it compulsory for the child to treat his parents with all goodness and mercy.

Every Muslim must show goodness and mercy to his parents throughout their lives. There is only one exception to this, and that is, if the parents ask their children to associate anything with Allaah and to commit sins, then the children must not obey their parents. In all cases, the children must show love and gratitude to their parents. They must always speak to them gently and respectfully. They must try their best to make them happy, provided they do not disobey Allaah in the process.

Allaah says (what means): “But if they (both) strive with you to make you join in worship with me others of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not; but behave with them in the world kindly…â€￾ [Quran 31:15]

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 18, 2014

Being patient and tolerant with parents:

The children must take great care not to react to what their parents have to say. If they say or do anything which is not liked or approved of by the children, then they must show patience and tolerance instead of giving vent to their anger. The children must scrupulously try to refrain from disobeying their parents since the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) regarded this as one of the grave sins.

Supplicating for them:
Far from showing signs of displeasure, the children must pray for them saying, as Allaah teaches us in the verse (which means): "…My Lord and Sustainer! Be kind and have mercy on them as they cherished, nurtured and sustained me in childhood.â€￾ [Quran 17: 24]

We must continue praying for them even after they die. Such prayer will be regarded as a continuous charity as the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa salllam, told us.

The greater right of the mother:

The children must be kinder and more grateful to their mothers since they took greater pains in their upbringing. That is why the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) emphasized that it is the mother who has the first claim on the child's care and attention.

Once a companion may Allaah be pleased with him asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) as to whom he should show more kindness. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: "Your mother." He may Allaah be pleased with him asked who comes next and the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) again replied: "Your mother." He may Allaah be pleased with him asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) yet again who comes next. The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: “Your mother." When the companion may Allaah be pleased with him asked for the fourth time, only then did the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) reply: "Your father."

Recognizing their great status:

The Muslim should recognize the status of the parent and know his duties towards them. The status of parents in Islam is a status which mankind had not known before. Allaah Has placed the respect for the parents just one step below the belief in Allaah and true worship of Him.

Allaah says (what means): “And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.â€￾ [Quran 17: 23]

The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) placed kindness and respect towards parents just after the prayer offered on time as the prayer is the foundation of Islam.

'Abdullaah Ibn Mas’ood may Allaah be pleased with him said: “I asked the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) which deed is most liked by Allaah? He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ‘Prayer offered on time.’ I asked him: ‘Then what? He sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: ‘Kindness and respect towards parents.’…â€￾ [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim]

Knowing the duties towards them:

It is also the duty of the child to provide for his parents, if he is able to do so. The Quran sums up the whole matter in a master concept called Ihsaan, which denotes what is right, good and beautiful (i.e. showing to them kindness, compassion, gratitude, reverence and respect, praying for them and supporting them financially if they are in need.)

Concluding, we mention a verse that shows the significance of obedience and gratitude due to parents: Allaah says (what means): “And We have enjoined upon man [care] for his parents. His mother carried him, [increasing her] in weakness upon weakness, and his weaning is in two years. Be grateful to Me and to your parents; to Me is the [final] destination.â€￾ [Quran 31:14]

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 21, 2014

the miracle of Prophet Abraham is he survived the fire,

And the miracle of Prophet Yusuf is the interpretation of dreams,

The miracle of Moses is the stick,

And the miracle of Prophet Dawood is power,

And the miracle of Prophet Solomon is to harness the jinn to serve him with his understanding of the words of the animal,

And the miracle of Prophet Saleh is a camel,

And the miracle of Prophet Yunus is leaving alive from the belly of the whale,

in the Quran, Jesus is described as having many miracles not bestowed upon other prophets. God says:

“And We gave unto Jesus, son of Mary, clear miraclesâ€￾ (Quran 2:87)
And that the miracle of Jesus is the revival of the dead and cure the sick,

“I create for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird with God’s permission.â€￾ (Quran 3:49)

“I also heal the blind and the leper.â€￾ (Quran 3:49)

Miracle of God's prophet Zechariah, peace be upon him is procreation
Old age and infertility wife

Miracle of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him is the ship

Miracle of Prophet Ayub peace be upon him is patience

The miracle of the apostles and prophets ring Prophet

Muhammad, peace be upon him is the Holy Quran

- The night Prophet Mohammad (s.a.a.w.s.) was conceived by his parents, all the idols of Mecca were thrown down on the ground. Angels cast the throne of Iblis (Satan) into the sea and Satan was tormented for forty days.

- The night our Prophet (s.a.a.w.s.) was born:

(a) The Palace of Qisra (King of Persia) trembled and its fourteen towers fell down.

(b) The flames of the fire-worshippers, the Majus (Zoroastrians) went out, though that fire had been burning for more than a thousand years, never extinguished.

- Prophet Muhammad's birth corresponds with the Year of the Elephant, which is named after the failed destruction of Mecca that year by the Aksumite King Abraha who had in his army many elephants.

- When Prophet Muhammad (s.a.a.w.s.) was either nine or twelve years old while accompanying a Meccans caravan to Syria, he met a Christian monk or hermit named Bahira who foretold Muhammad (s.a.a.w.s.) that he was going to be a prophet of God.

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 25, 2014

1. The Garbage Thrower: (a heart touching story)

She thought till late at midnight and finally decided how to take revenge from him. She could not sleep all night, because she was too eager to take revenge for the idols she worshiped. Even before the first ray of sunlight had entered her window, she was busy sweeping her house. She saved all the garbage in a basket, placed it on the roof of her house and proudly looked at it for a while, then with an impatient look on her face, she looked at the street that she lived on, and thought, "No one has ever seen him angry. Everybody will praise me when they will see him shouting at me and getting mad. They will laugh at him and make fun of him." She looked at the basket again and grinned.

Meanwhile, she heard footsteps, announcing the approach of the end of her waiting. "Finally my prey has arrived," she thought, as she saw a man dressed in clean, white clothes coming that way. She picked up the basket in her hands and threw all the garbage on him when he passed by. Much to the woman's disappointment, he did not say anything and continued on his way.

She did the same the following day thinking, "Maybe this time I will be able to annoy him." But he was too gentle to shout at a woman. She misinterpreted his attitude as fear and decided to repeat the same mischief everyday in order to keep him frightened, so that he might stop preaching the Oneness of God.

This gentleman whom the woman hated so much was Muhammad (pbuh), the last prophet of Allah Almighty. He did not want to disappoint the woman and so continued to walk down the street everyday, instead of picking an alternate route, and prayed for the woman to recognize the Truth.

One day, the Holy Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) did not find the woman to be on the roof of her house with the basket. This worried him, because he thought something must have happened to her for not being over there. So he knocked at the door. "Who is it?" asked a feeble voice. "Muhammad bin Abdullah," was the reply, "can I come in?" The woman feared, "I am sick, and too weak to fight or talk back, therefore Muhammad has come to take revenge for what I have been doing to him." But the permission to enter her house was in such a gentle voice that she allowed him in.

Muhammad (pbuh) entered the house and told the woman that not finding her on the roof had worried him and he thus wanted to inquire about her health. On finding out how ill she was, he gently asked if she needed any help. Hypnotized by the affectionate tone in the Holy Prophet's (pbuh) blessed voice, she forgot all fear and asked for some water. He kindly gave her some in a utensil and prayed for her health, while she quenched her thirst. This made her feel very guilty for being so cruel to him in the past and she apologized for her mean behavior. He forgave her and came to her house everyday to clean it, to feed her and to pray for her, till she was on her feet again. The kind attitude of the Holy Prophet (pbuh) inspired her into the recognition of the Truth, and his prayers were answered in the form of yet another addition into the growing number of Muslims.

yasoooo
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by yasoooo » Aug 28, 2014

2. THE HOLY PROPHET (peace be upon Him) AND THE SOUR GRAPES

One day a poor man brought a bunch of grapes to the holy prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) as a gift.
The holy prophet (pbuhf) ate one, two, three and then the whole bunch of grapes by himself. He did not offer grapes to anyone present. The poor man who brought those grapes was very pleased and left. One of the companions asked, "O prophet of Allah (peace be upon Him) ! How come you ate all the grapes by yourself and did not offer to any one of us present?

The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) smiled and said, "I ate all the grapes by myself because the grapes were sour. If I would have offered you, you might have made funny faces and that would have hurt the feelings of that poor man. I thought to myself that it's better that I eat all of them cheerfully and please the poor man. I did not want to hurt the feelings of that poor man."
Such were the manners of prophet of Allah.

Return to “Talk Shaak (Baat Cheet)”