Sunil Narine Super Maiden Over In CPL

Sports ( Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Tennis ) News, Wallpapers, Events, World Records and all information related to sports people & celebrities
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jul 19, 2014 Views: 3887

West Indies spinner Sunil Narine became the first bowler in T20 cricket history to bowl a maiden in a super over. The game was Red Steel versus Guyana Amazon Warriors of the Caribbean Premier League at Providence on Thursday. Earlier in the day, the Dwayne Bravo-led Red Steel franchise removed the words 'Trinidad & Tobago' from their name on a minister's request. But the name change did not prove lucky for the team. The scores were tied after the stipulated 20 overs a side, with Red Steel 118/8 and Guyana Amazon Warriors at 118/9. And then, the Steels came up against the wily spin of Sunil Narine.

Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Rizwan » Jul 19, 2014

waoo awesome, Ajmal and Narine are definition and icon of spinning
Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

adamwalkner
Beginner
Beginner

Post by adamwalkner » Feb 28, 2015

So if you really want to know about Sunil Narine Super Maiden Over in CPL, then i will tell you that oh really how is it Possible Buddy?? But Sunil Narine Super Maiden Over makes its True in CPL. He throws a Maiden Over against Guyana Amazon Warriors. The Score were Tied after the stipulated 20 Overs a Side with Red Steel 118 / 8 and Guyana Amazon Warriors at 118 / 9. The Steel came up with a wily Spin of Sunil Narine.

angelina22
Beginner
Beginner

Post by angelina22 » Mar 09, 2015

They are really good for spinning which will give in match a good result.

michaljohnson
Wondering
Wondering

Post by michaljohnson » Apr 15, 2015

Yes of course i was watch that Match. It was really a Memorable Moment, when Sunil Narine throws a Super Maiden Over in CPL.

Return to “Sports”