Simple Exercise For Neck or Shoulders Pain

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Simple Exercise For Neck or Shoulders Pain

Post by chandoo » May 25, 2015 Views: 2805

Neck or shoulders bothering you? Here's how to stop the pain

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » Jun 08, 2015

Good help, thanks for sharing.

Bryan32
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Bryan32 » Jul 28, 2015

Even my shoulder pain is bothering me from last two weeks. Now I am thinking to get acupuncture done. I am thinking to take treatment form a local acupuncture lorne park clinic as have great things about TCM treatment.

deviswolowitz
Wondering
Wondering

Post by deviswolowitz » Aug 07, 2015

Have you ever experienced a nagging pain in your shoulder blade area that just won't go away? How about chronic neck tension while sitting at your desk? Do massages feel great but a few hours later the pain returns?

Upper back and neck tension are complaints that are becoming more prevalent in physical therapy offices. With the increasing use of computers, desk jobs and time sitting in traffic, it's hard to avoid these aches and pains regardless of how active you are.

Here's why--most of our daily activities are done in front of us while seated. How many times a day do you spend driving, writing, typing or eating? Over time, gravity takes over and the shoulders begin to round forward, the chest becomes constricted, the head juts out, and the upper back becomes stretched out or rounded.

TaraBradley
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by TaraBradley » Aug 26, 2015

Hey, thanks for this exercise. I was having pain in my shoulder and back since a week.

Return to “Health & Fitness”