Promoting XciteFun Forum

What do you think about ....... any thing? whats in your mind , just say it , start a topic and ask for replies. This section is basically meant for chatting as the name suggests...
waqassial
Extreme Contributor
Extreme Contributor

Re: Promoting XciteFun Forum

Post by waqassial » Jul 20, 2009 Views: 25968

Dearest Admin,

Dont worry! Inshallah every trouble brings a gud endings only if a positive aim is one's mind.....

My suggestion is as follows;

We all would invite our peers, friends and even those we not contact on daily basis but they are in our list of friends and contact persons via Email, SMS and other related media we use.....

I recommend Admin to especially design an exciting invitation page which then be sended to all members and the members do forward that especially designed page to their friends as an invitation.... It may seems a bit difficult at the moment to design such a page but struggles make us to win......... The page should be so enhanting and attractive that one must have to open it....... An invitation letter sould also be the part of that page........

The invitation letter may be started from.....
" Being World's Most exciting Forum's member.... I (WaqasSial) invite you to enter into the Most Exciting World of Fun and Friendship..........."
or any other suitable note........

Admin shall also design a SMS/MMS for the same and members showing their loyality to the forum should forward it to their contact list as invitation to the forum................

All members using forums/chat rooms other than Xitefun should add their signature with their each post/mail adding XciteFun.net as their supreme Forum.........I think globally this practice would work upto the most

I once again assure you my best Support that I can present to make my Family forum one of the World's most attractive and charming Site........
My Best Wishes are with always with you my friends.......
Love YOU All.......

With my Kindest ever Regards
WaqasSial

sunny
Initiator
Initiator

Post by sunny » Jul 20, 2009

:)

samir_4one
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Re: Promoting XciteFun Forum

Post by samir_4one » Jul 20, 2009

waqassial wrote:Dearest Admin,

Dont worry! Inshallah every trouble brings a gud endings only if a positive aim is one's mind.....

My suggestion is as follows;

We all would invite our peers, friends and even those we not contact on daily basis but they are in our list of friends and contact persons via Email, SMS and other related media we use.....

I recommend Admin to especially design an exciting invitation page which then be sended to all members and the members do forward that especially designed page to their friends as an invitation.... It may seems a bit difficult at the moment to design such a page but struggles make us to win......... The page should be so enhanting and attractive that one must have to open it....... An invitation letter sould also be the part of that page........

The invitation letter may be started from.....
" Being World's Most exciting Forum's member.... I (WaqasSial) invite you to enter into the Most Exciting World of Fun and Friendship..........."
or any other suitable note........

Admin shall also design a SMS/MMS for the same and members showing their loyality to the forum should forward it to their contact list as invitation to the forum................

All members using forums/chat rooms other than Xitefun should add their signature with their each post/mail adding XciteFun.net as their supreme Forum.........I think globally this practice would work upto the most

I once again assure you my best Support that I can present to make my Family forum one of the World's most attractive and charming Site........
My Best Wishes are with always with you my friends.......
Love YOU All.......

With my Kindest ever Regards
WaqasSial

NICE IDEA DARLING!!!!

WELL M WITH U FROM TODAY ONLY I M CUMMING BACK TO FORUM!!!

LET'S MAKE IT LARGE!!!

ADMIN DONT WORRY MAN!!!

FORUM WILL ROCK AGAIN!!!

mir55
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by mir55 » Jul 20, 2009

Hi,admin Ist of all we should sort out what are the causes,our new members list is not rising.Is it mismanaged or lack of knowledge,or financial issue s.Could be presetation, if it is then which step s we take to make it better forum,where every taste and generation join and have fun opportunities.I have a suggestion that provide mail address to the members with minimum 1 gbit store capacity.

Alone Guy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by Alone Guy » Jul 22, 2009

Well everyone gav gud ideas...
& INSHALLAH i will also bring as many users as possible...

Asif Javed
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by Asif Javed » Jul 23, 2009

Nice ... so what can i say now... i will try to add some contribution ...

Solcius
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by Solcius » Jul 26, 2009

Okay heres the deal..........making the homepage attractive is not gonna help.......we need logical thinking............

The first step is organizing all the categories and sub-forums on the homepage so that it looks NEATER...............

Second, this is for members: Many of us might be members of Social Networks such as Hi5, Myspace, Facebook, Bebo, Flixster and so on............
and no doubt you got lots of friends in there............

So if you have understood, the point is to give them the link to this site but only after this site has finished its MAKEOVER as I mentioned before............

Guaranteed, out of 10 people you invite 6 are surely gonna join this site.........

More emphasis should be given to sub-forums that contain images such as the automobiles and celebrities section...............

Also the computers and gadgets section can be improved by using technical terms for their categories such as Laser-Tech Zone or something like that...............

More importantly the sports section should be given emphasis on because there are many cricket and football lovers.................

Only THEN can we think of giving this forum a theme or a skin!!

leema
Just Born
Just Born

Post by leema » Aug 05, 2010

Thank you.............

Ahmed Mohamed
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Ahmed Mohamed » Oct 17, 2010

Thanks
I'm new to this forum and I hope to be always here

Return to “Talk Shaak (Baat Cheet)”