Vibrant Color Scheme And Traditional Mehndi Wear

Share all the latest fashion and trends, Outfits, Jewelry etc. Which trends are cool and which should be goodbye to? Share your ideas on cosmetics, hairstyles and of course beauty tips.
dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Dec 31, 2015 Views: 15666

Wearing traditional dress on mehndi is a trend .In thier tradio girls try to wear something different.For that they mix lehnga with long shirt, farak pajama, sari, sharara, salwar kameez or pajama kameez.Girls love to wear vibrant colors on all wedding events specially on mehndi.So here are some dress which will definitely give idea to make unique and stylish dress for mehndi event.

royalfashion
Just Born
Just Born

Post by royalfashion » Feb 24, 2016

SnK's is brand by Royal Selection. We provide high quality imitation jewelry that includes rings, bracelets, bangles, necklaces etc.
We also provide ladies handbags, under garments.clothes and cosmetic items
Contact Us:
+92 61 6516088 | 923366284442

gsbadreligion
Just Born
Just Born

Post by gsbadreligion » Apr 19, 2016

Hi,
I am new here from California and my boyfriend is Indian and I am going to attend a desi gathering at his home. I want to look trendy and Indian. Please suggest where and how could I buy the dresses like you placed in photos? Thanks!
I got one here in America and their address is thetrendystyle. Do you think I should go with them?

peterrobinson
Wondering
Wondering

Post by peterrobinson » May 07, 2016

Nice designs

angela697
Just Born
Just Born

Post by angela697 » Jul 18, 2016

I like the designs. These are something different than simple one.

Maryam Akhter
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Maryam Akhter » Nov 17, 2016

The Unlimited Bridal Collection Shop. Best Bridal Dresses we have. To place ur order send us massege on our page with dresses.
Call/WhatsApp +1 903-200-1657

Return to “Fashion, Jewelry ( Diamond, Gold, Artificial ), Dresses, Beauty Tips”