How to unlock the phone?

Mobile Phone Review, Features, Specifications of Nokia, Sony Ericson, Samsung, Motorolla, LG
merena
Just Born
Just Born

How to unlock the phone?

Post by merena » Dec 11, 2008 Views: 17493

Last week I buy a cell phone from China company. Before I paid, I have confirmed that this phone can work in my country from customer service. Once I received it, I am so excited. But once a while, I am so sad. It does not work. I have asked company for solution. But he said I must return it for test. And I will get help. So I hope some one can help me to tell me any solutions. The shipping cost is so high.

The cell phone can not read my SIM card. It can not find network service. I just can give emergent call. What is problem? I think it needs to decode the phone. And then I can use it. Is it right?
:P

oni
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by oni » Dec 11, 2008

HI
You need to write the phone model and other data related to your phone so that there can be any words for you to guide. But i believe, its the company's fault if they did not provide you what they had promised it. And also the best solution can be to contact them.

xiaxia
Just Born
Just Born

Post by xiaxia » Dec 15, 2008

Call Customer service and demand they pay for shipping because they lied to you. What country are you living in?

Rodie
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Rodie » Dec 20, 2008

My friend got and Australian Phone, how to unlock it.?

deto
Just Born
Just Born

Post by deto » Apr 18, 2014

Rodie wrote:My friend got and Australian Phone, how to unlock it.?
i will help u

Mellockcuff
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Mellockcuff » Apr 18, 2014

If you purchase china phone so you must try to unlock with Volcano box and no other option to unlock....

vickyanna
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by vickyanna » Apr 18, 2014

What brand of your cell phone? Chinese brand?

heartlotus
Just Born
Just Born

Post by heartlotus » Aug 11, 2015

Rodie wrote:My friend got and Australian Phone, how to unlock it.?
What is the mobile model?I suggest you can approach and specify the country,locked network of the phone.Based on the availability you can get the network unlock code along with free unlock instructions.

jamesmartin021
Just Born
Just Born

If You fail in every thing ...Change the Mobile Software..

Post by jamesmartin021 » Mar 15, 2016

you must sent you mobile to that companyand replace to another mobile or to fix that problem, but if they can not pay the shipping cost you can change the mobile software after that you can use that mobile in your country..

ujjal1985
Just Born
Just Born

Post by ujjal1985 » Jun 11, 2016

sumsang GT-E1080F sim lock code plz imei is 35859404659146/7 live in bangladesh plz helppppppp

Return to “Mobile Phone Reviews”