A Romantic Tour of Paris

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

A Romantic Tour of Paris

Post by chandoo » Jul 02, 2015 Views: 31603

journeyadvisorz
Beginner
Beginner

Post by journeyadvisorz » Aug 19, 2015

Paris is one of the world's most beautiful city. journey-advisor offers you booking in the world’s finest hotels so that you can stay in a good accommodation and can fully enjoy your trip. 

Anna Davis
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Anna Davis » Aug 31, 2015

It looks like a fairy tail!

ritika
Just Born
Just Born

Post by ritika » Sep 03, 2015

Anybody who is the fond of sightseeing gobal center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Then Paris is one of the most amazing place for honeymooners, family, couples and friends trip.

sophiarivera07
Beginner
Beginner

Post by sophiarivera07 » Sep 03, 2015

lovely amazing clicks.
nice trip dear.

cindrella.dori
Just Born
Just Born

Post by cindrella.dori » Nov 19, 2015

Wonderful trip! Fantastic Clicks!

It would be a dream come true if i ever have a chance to visit this beautiful city.

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Jan 14, 2016

I would say all these images are so nice and offers plenty of mesmerizing views. I also had good time there once during my Paris tour with my friend. We both had great time there and enjoyed its fascinating views. Early morning and evening these are best moments for a visitor to enjoy its alluring nature views. I also had good time there and hey all these night views are superb and grabing me towards it to make another tour there.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Apr 21, 2016

Oh! Wow, beautiful images of Paris, the Eiffel tower, Whtas an image and wants a beautiful view of this attractive attraction of Paris. I have been visiting there and I like to share with all of you after seeing these images in my memory of that tour refresh again.....:)

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 25, 2016

Wow, Buddy, I will love to say that your post is really good and I liked it much. Paris seems such a great place for the love birds to go there and enjoy good time. I was seeking for a place where to go on my engagement anniversary with my fiance and I think it will be a perfect place for both pf us to enjoy memorable time and have fun too.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 26, 2016

I want to know some names of its more interesting attractions which are your bets in the Paris. I hope so all of you like to share about it and help me in this matter. I will wait for yours all replies here.

hope so which will be useful and relative about my asking...

Return to “Travel Tourism”