Regular Hair Care

Share all the latest fashion and trends, Outfits, Jewelry etc. Which trends are cool and which should be goodbye to? Share your ideas on cosmetics, hairstyles and of course beauty tips.
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Regular Hair Care

Post by being lonely » Aug 27, 2015 Views: 2697

Hair is a symbol of femininity. Hair and beauty is a multibillion-dollar industry, and the average woman spends approximately $50,000 on her hair over her lifetime and almost two hours a week washing and styling her hair. This is not just because many of us believe that appearances are important, but also because our hair represents our personality, thoughts and beliefs.

Here are some general tips for women to care for her hair on regular basis.
Coconut is rich in minerals, vitamins, fibre and many other nutrients. Well, here is how you can use this wonder fruit to get thick hair:
Massage coconut oil on your scalp regularly, and wash it the next day.
If you can, then leave oil on for one whole day before washing it off with a mild shampoo.
Use coconut milk as hair conditioner. All you need to do is to take one to two tablespoon of coconut milk on your palm and apply it on your hair as conditioner for a few minutes before rinsing it off. Within few weeks, your hair will become smooth and shiny.

How to treat your dull hair:
Wash your hair with water regularly and apply shampoo only twice a week. Avoid shampoos that are laden with chemicals. Instead, use natural shampoos that have herbs like brahmi and amla in it.
To treat dull hair, you can also apply curd on it and leave for a few minutes before washing it.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

TaraBradley
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by TaraBradley » Aug 28, 2015

Yes I agree. Hair has that capacity which can change one's look. Therefore it have to be look perfect. Also I have heard about the natural cure. It works.

Anna Davis
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Anna Davis » Sep 03, 2015

Hair is a symbol of femininity - totally agree with it!

Robertowest
Just Born
Just Born

synthetic wigs

Post by Robertowest » Dec 09, 2015

synthetic wigs are very cheap on site hairwigsall ,but i don't know how to distinguish the material ?

Wifearmas
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Wifearmas » Oct 14, 2016

"Hair represents the personality" well said. But i have a question that where did you got the stats of spending time and money per annum for a women?

whaters
Just Born
Just Born

Post by whaters » Nov 03, 2016

This is very true that hair is a symbol of femininity

Return to “Fashion, Jewelry ( Diamond, Gold, Artificial ), Dresses, Beauty Tips”