Most Beautiful Female Bodybuilder - Tomoko Kanda

Sports ( Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Tennis ) News, Wallpapers, Events, World Records and all information related to sports people & celebrities
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Feb 28, 2015 Views: 6171

Many people work out, but most people don't end up looking like bodybuilders. Here is 47 years old Japanes women who achived her desired bodybuilder figure with passion, determination and hardwork. Tomoko Kanda her life to bodybuilding and weight training, but also managed to retain her feminine beauty. Tomoko, who lives in Abeno-Ku, Osaka, was introduced to the world of bodybuilding during her years working for the Department of Defense at Yokota Air Base. Tomoko entered her first competition in 2002, and then again in 2004. After that, she trained for a few years and competed for another three years since 2010.

adamwalkner
Beginner
Beginner

Post by adamwalkner » Mar 02, 2015

So if you really want to know my thinking about Most Beautiful Female Bodybuilder - Tomoko Kanda, then i will tell you about some of this things which i mention under here :

Name : Tomoko Kanda
Where are she from : Osaka, Japan
Height : 5' 4"
Weight : 156 Lbs.
Years Bodybuilding : 14
Favorite Body Part : Back
Favorite Exercise : Dumbbell Press as well as Barbell Press
Favorite Supplements : Whey Protein, Glutamine, BCAA's

That's it.................

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » May 18, 2015

She’d sure be fine looking if she wasn't blown up with all that muscle and fake tits.

Return to “Sports”