Facebook Messenger App For Smartphone

What new in software industry. review about the latest software and download links for the free ware and shareware software
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Nov 01, 2013 Views: 9945

Facebook has released a more efficient and practical messenger app for smartphone which shows the resolve by social networking giant to supersede texting and other mobile-to-mobile messengers entirely.

Facebook took a while before actually coming into groove as its messenger was actually frustratingly unreliable, crashing every now and then. With improved interface, reliable service and much clear outlook, Facebook has hit bull’s eye this time. Some improved features include confirmation of your phone numbers and even letting non-friend members to send you message which are shown like text messages.

haleemakhan
Just Born
Just Born

Post by haleemakhan » Nov 01, 2013

It's a very good news that facebook has released a more efficient and practical messenger app for smartphone which shows the resolve by social networking giant to supersede texting and other mobile-to-mobile messengers entirely.

RAJ
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by RAJ » Nov 02, 2013

it's a supper application,, i used it on Android and IOS too

Julia
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by Julia » Nov 02, 2013

m using tooo, really it's very nice application

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » May 16, 2015

The main reason I'm on Facebook to begin with is to stay in touch with my technologically challenged friends.

zidne
Just Born
Just Born

Post by zidne » May 17, 2015

thanks

Return to “Software Downloads & Reviews”