How To Remove Subtitle From Movie.........?

Operating System Tips, Tricks and Hack which include Windows 10 and others, CentOS, Linux, MAC OS, iOS
sheeza
Extreme Poster
Extreme Poster

How To Remove Subtitle From Movie.........?

Post by sheeza » Nov 30, 2007 Views: 52138

Question:i have downloaded a movie. but what i find is some subtitles in some diff. language . so i want to remove those subtitles. i dont know how to do this. pls. help
to make my problem more clear::
its just one file...i.e. its only the movie, no file like .srt is used while playing it. i guess its hard subtitles already embeded in the movie. how to remove it ??

Answer:

A:Sorry man... I am afraid removing an embedded subtitle isn't possible

B:Try this and reply if it's works

Vlc >>> settings >>> preferences >> Video >> subtitles/OSD >>> uncheck " Autodetect subtitile files"

C:Ya..That's called embeded subtitle..You can't remove it...But in some mkv video files, the subtitle option can be disabled... If it's avi, rmvb etc, then u can't remove it

D:If already been embedded into movie you cant remove it coz its part of movie now. However if its on black area (overlay surface) that is in most of movies there are ways to remove it. You can apply a black image over the area where it appears.

vincentkirkwoodnew
Just Born
Just Born

Post by vincentkirkwoodnew » Nov 04, 2013

just google search Step by Step Guide on How to Delete Subtitles from MKV, AVI, MP4, VOB, FLV, MPEG and etc
you will find a detailed guide

Bobwlove
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Bobwlove » Nov 06, 2013

i also has a need for remove subtitles, and after a long google search, i finally find Bigasoft Total Video Converter.

It's really a useful tool to remove or add subtitle to files as you need.

cultureenhance
Just Born
Just Born

Post by cultureenhance » Feb 12, 2015

You may try iDealshare VideoGo which can remove or delete soft or hard coded subtitles from MKV, AVI, MP4, VOB, FLV, MPEG, WMV, MOV, RMVB, DV, 3GP, ASF, AVCHD, MXF, and etc.

gondal00744
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by gondal00744 » May 01, 2015

lovely post

Return to “Operating System Tricks”