Kangana Ranaut

Wallpapers of Indian movies , celebrities , Film stars and More
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Kangana Ranaut

Post by being lonely » Mar 23, 2015 Views: 2551

At the age of 15 she quit her studies to pursue sculpture making, for which her father slapped her for the first time.

Kangana left her house without a single penny & came to Delhi to live with her best friend Jaspreet. She started modelling & joined the Asmita theatre group at the India Habitat Centre. After a month her father came to help her financially by giving her Rs. 50,000. Kangana instantly refused at this which further scarred her relationship with her father.

After watching her kissing scene in her debut flick "Gangster", Kangana's grandfather asked her to drop her surname.

Her first role was that of a male character, as one of the member for the play fell sick and Kangana was the choice for playing the character on stage. That was her first time in acting and she played a male character.

A superstar commented on Kangana's National Award winning status which she took a little to her heart. As Kangana revealed, "The superstar told me that how much I have shown my acting abilities in 1 movie he hasn’t even done that much in his 100 films. And actresses in the industry are meant to basically look pretty and not act. I’m sure he meant in a good way.

Kangana is very emotionally attached to her sister Rangoli who is a victim of acid attack. When the incident took place Kangana was taken aback, however when she saw her sister stand strong she took responsibility of treating her from best possible doctors.

Kangana is not very fond of watching films, even though she is an actress she has hardly watched any films till now. She has revealed that she loves listening to music and reading books. She finds watching TV and movies as tiring activity.

Its not easy to make Kangana cry. She is very strong emotionally and she doesn't cry easily. She takes 3 days to get over a break up as she believes that she learnt living on her own since she 15 and that helps her stay strong.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

Return to “Indian Celebrities (Male & Females)”