Viber Desktop Version For Free PC to Phone Calling

What new in software industry. review about the latest software and download links for the free ware and shareware software
DwanaKloss
Just Born
Just Born

Post by DwanaKloss » Mar 17, 2014 Views: 26595

To prevent my children addicted to the TV programmes and do harm to their eyes and study after getting the cell phone jammer I also get the rf detector and by now everything is going on well and I am satisfied with the result.

OssiePoore
Just Born
Just Born

Post by OssiePoore » Apr 28, 2014

The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone jammer jammerfromchina online as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

BlaineByrnside
Just Born
Just Born

Post by BlaineByrnside » May 19, 2014

The cheapest solution to this problem I know is a bluetooth and foil. Move the phone to the location in your house where you have the best reception. A corner is best but if not take a shoe box cut away one side and line it with foil. You can then poke a hole for your charger and just leave your phone in that location while you use you bluetooth around the house. This sounds stupid I know but it is actually really effective. Not only for cellphones but for anything that runs around 2.4 ghz i.e. cordless phones, wireless routers, and wireless networking cards. You're basically creating a miniture omni antenna that focuses all of your cellphones reception wireless jammer. I used to do this in the barracks when I was in the military. I usually gained 2-3 bars on a Verizon and later sprint phone.

MiquelAgreste
Just Born
Just Born

hi

Post by MiquelAgreste » Jun 09, 2015

can wifi scrambler on the websit (jammerinthebox) ban spy camera or bug only?

Robertowest
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Robertowest » Dec 04, 2015

i wanna buy a cell phone and wifi jammer ,but seems the product just sold online ... how about jammerfromchina & jammerinthebox ,which site is better ?

Return to “Software Downloads & Reviews”