you to be sexy, and downright sleazy works for him too. He can make love to
you, and not be in love with you. His passion can fool women, don't mistake
it for love. Oftentimes, they are most in love when they can't possess or
own you. Jealousy is a big issue with him. He stays jealous. He does not
care what you do for an occupation, nor your financial status. Scorpio males

want to control you to conform to their ideas of living. So, if you aren't
strong in your own identity, then you will lose him. Scorpio males like the
challenge of ownership. They love you most when they can't have complete
control over you. Only the fearless need apply here.

One type of Scorpio will marry you and stay put and dominate the household,
whereas the other type will just disappear on you without warning or reason.

Be true to yourself with Scorpio males, and let your personality stay on
top!

CANSCORP
Just Born
Just Born

Post by CANSCORP » Jul 18, 2010

This was so helpful! - I am having an experience with a SCORPIO male (I am a CANCER woman) - and it just seems like a roller coaster ride. We have been friends for years - but in the past number of years the relationship has started to change. We say we fell the same way - but every time the relationship seems like it is going to move forward - I feel like he takes a step backwards. It leaves me not knowing what to think. I am a very independent woman with her own small business company - and he has his work as well. I don't know if it is nervousness why he seems like he pulls back. I just don't know. We get along great! - In every way. Our conversations are full-filling and we can talk about everything and anything. But just it seems like when we have a great moment - things get confused again. I don't want to rush him into any type of serious relationship - but I do want a chance to see what can happen if we allow things to go further. We have been friends for years – and of course, you never really know someone – so even though we are friends for a long time – we still need to get to know each other on the next level. I don’t know. It really bothers me – because this has been going on for years. It starts and then stops…and then he disappears on me…leaving me to wonder if I did anything wrong. He says that I did not do anything wrong --- so what is it???...We are both mutually attracted to each other…and have acknowledged that…But the disappearing acts are very stressful on me mentally. - Please help this CANCER woman! :(

Return to “Trash”