Nimbuzz Messenger Application Updated Now for Nokia 5800 XM

Mobile Phone Secrets of Nokia, Sony Ericson, Samsung, Motorolla, LG
chris347
Beginner
Beginner

Nimbuzz Messenger Application Updated Now for Nokia 5800 XM

Post by chris347 » May 13, 2009 Views: 4507

Nimbuzz has just launched it’s client for the S60v5 platform to support the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic and Nokia N97 devices. Nimbuzz is an IM / VoIP application that works with Skype, Windows Live Messenger (MSN), Yahoo Messenger, ICQ, AIM, studiVZ, GoogleTalk, Facebook, MySpace, Jabber and many more.

The application will let you connect to all your friends no matter what chat or VoIP service they would use. Another interesting fact is that, the application is optimized for finger navigation, so you do not really need to get hold of the stylus while using this. It currently supports as many as 14 different IM communities.

funcity018
Wondering
Wondering

Post by funcity018 » Jun 25, 2009

I tried this on my Nokia E61i but didnt work i dont know if i did something wrong so i download another viop ..

moupolly
Just Born
Just Born

Post by moupolly » Sep 22, 2011

How to install nimbuzz mobile dialer on nokia n900? i would like to install a nimbuzz mobile voip dialer on my nokia n900,from where can i find the software...and how can i install that one,,,,,pls help me.

NitikaNiti
Wondering
Wondering

Post by NitikaNiti » Oct 14, 2011

nice

ebnesh
Wondering
Wondering

Post by ebnesh » Dec 15, 2011

cool sharing..

gaistina
Just Born
Just Born

Post by gaistina » Jan 03, 2012

What is the port number on which messengers work i.e yahoo, windows live, skype, nimbuzz and etc? i want to block total messengers in my network on which port name or its number they work?

jantanik
Wondering
Wondering

Post by jantanik » Jan 12, 2012

Thanks for sharing the update! Nimbuzz is really a great application that support multiple platform including Windows and Mac. Its really a nice choice if you want to live chat with your friends on mobile. There are many communities available in Nimbuzz mobile messenger like Facebook, Google Talk, Windows Live Messenger, MySpace, Yahoo,etc. From nimbuzz you could know which of your friends are online or offline and from which communities.You can also change your status and hide your offline contacts.

vpn | vpn client | download vpn

fillsmith
Wondering
Wondering

Thanks for news

Post by fillsmith » Jan 30, 2012

I am using nimbuzz since it comes. Thanks for sharing. I was waiting for update. Really great.

Return to “Mobile Phone Secrets”