New Poster...

New To XciteFun forum? Tell The Community About Yourself ( Your asl , Hobbies , Likes & Dislikes Etc. ) Here... Be welcomed on XciteFun.......
Abner321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

New Poster...

Post by Abner321 » Apr 10, 2015 Views: 22050

I am Abner and new poster here. Although I am not a new member but I have forget about the community completely that's why i was not active there. Now, I am back guys, Hello to all seniors and welcome to newbies. I hope it will an exciting experience for me to talk with you on different topics.

Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Rizwan » Apr 14, 2015

Welcome Abner321 to the forum :)
Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

Abner321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Abner321 » Apr 16, 2015

I am happy to see the warm welcome from your side Rizwan.. I have seen your posts and found them quite interesting as well as informative. i must say keep posting and be connected with new comers. I found this community highly interesting and I love to talk with other community members.

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Apr 16, 2015

Hy Abner321..!! Welcome in this community, I am sure we will have great conversations in different topics as well. So first let us know about your interests and hobbies. So we could better know each others. :)

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 14, 2016

Hello All members, I am also a new member her and my name is Jannet. I have just joined this board about a few hours ago and now and active participant here. I am hopeful that it will b nice and interesting time for me to participate here.

Johsaf
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Johsaf » Jul 14, 2016

I am also new and love to talk with all of you guys and hope so it will be fun thinigs to do. I am sure it will be fun time to be a members of this board and will have a great time.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 16, 2016

Hello, Johsaf, I will like to say you welcome here and hopeful you will find this community interesting and informative for you. By the way, Buddy, Wold you like to tell us about your interests and things which you do in spare time to have fun?

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 21, 2016

Hi, All guys, I am also a new member here and from London. I am a traveler guys and would like to explore sea sighting views all over the world. I have chosen this community for getting and sharing some useful stuff with all of you. Hope so I will get something according to my requirement.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 02, 2016

Hello James, I will also like to say you welcome on the board as you are a new comer. I am hopeful that you will have a good time and find the stuff which you needed. It si good to know that you are also a traveling lovers as there is a corner about travel in this community which is filled with the informative stuff about the several incredible places in the world.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 03, 2016

Well said buddy, I am happy to know that you said welcome me here. After reading your views I can assume that you are also a traveller. Am I right?? If yes then share something about your experiences with all of us. I will wait for your reply.

Return to “Introduce Yourself Here”