Love After Marriage Vs Love Before Marriage

Here's the Story Section for all tastes...
Revolution Flame
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Revolution Flame » Sep 25, 2012 Views: 4048

And so, I went for a visit yesterday to one of the sister’s house. She got married 2 weeks before my best friend. And when I looked at her and her husband, subahanallah..Pretty compatible for one another. That’s ALLAH gift for both of them. Alhamdullilah.. So she advice me with this quote…

Ya Ukhty, if you love someone before marriage..Even if both of you have known one another for 5 or 10 years..All you see is his/her acting.. And when you got married to him/her, living under one roof, sharing on one bed, then you will realized who the person he/she really is. So be careful with who you wanna be with as this is not only in dunia but also till akhirah~ Love after marriage may look impossible, but believe in ALLAH. ALLAH have already chose the best spouse for you. The only matter is time, my dear ukhty..

And after the visit, I remembered my best friend who got married 2 weeks after this ukhty.. I remember what she said before her niikah..

Dear Ukhty, if you going to get married..Marry the one who have a stable finance.. Therefore he can support you..

Are you sure finance is the most important aspect? Sadly, after their 2 months marriage, my bestfriend came to me in tears.. Lots of tears.. She was pregnant during that time. And she was crying like as if the world is on her shoulder. And this is what she said..

I thought after knowing him for 5 years, he’s the best for me. I couldn’t imagine that he still didn’t change.. Instead, he ask me to accept him as who he is..Ya ALLAH.. This is marriage LIFE..No longer in relationship or engagement.. Why can’t he change to be a better muslim?? Ya ALLAH… Why he have to hurt me when I’m pregnant his child..?

Everything goes back to Quran & Sunnah..

Women impure are for men impure and men impure are for women impure; and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honourable. (24;26)

Shane
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Shane » Oct 12, 2012

this is yo perspective Mr Revolution Flame...whatever you feel is right according to your mind you are pasting it here no one would agree to this that is why there are no comments here

arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Oct 12, 2012

Shane wrote:this is yo perspective Mr Revolution Flame...whatever you feel is right according to your mind you are pasting it here no one would agree to this that is why there are no comments here
Mr. Shane Its Only For Muslim Bros. n Sisters.. Not For U..So Also We Don't Need For Ur Complements.. Thanks.
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

Shane
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Shane » Oct 12, 2012

Mr. Arsalan My name is Wasi Khan ...btw i was`nt complementing anyone read it properly understand it then respond it MR.D*** head

Return to “Story Time”