Latest Collection of New Year SMS 2016 In English

Sms Collection On Different Topics E.g. (Friendship, Love, New Year, Eid, Etc..)
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Latest Collection of New Year SMS 2016 In English

Post by chandoo » Dec 09, 2015 Views: 19978

New year 2016 is knocking at the door, time to get close to all your friends, family and loved ones with our Happy New Year SMS 2016, wishes and greetings to convey your warm wishes.Happy New year sms in English language to provide you best and latest new year sms messages collection in English . latest new year messages for those who you love and also for your friends and family.

Past mistakes can be remedied, every day is a new beginning and it's your responsibility to change what you do not like. This presents new year full of changes and I hope that you know to use them. Life is one and it is your duty to live well.

Happy New Year to all! I hope you have great days ahead and the courage to carry out his plans to accompany them.

Before the year ends express the happiness I feel to have had the support of my loved ones, each of them wish you a happy 2016.

Life still has many beautiful surprises for you, let everything negative in the past and have faith that this 2016 will be one of the best years of your life.

The 2015 was a year that will never forget and I learned lessons that will serve me for life, this 2016 will continue looking for my dreams, happy new year to all.

No one knows what may happen in the future but if we do things at heart will surely get far, all my loved ones, I wish you a happy and prosperous 2016.

Success is not something that falls from the sky, it's something to take care of every day, I hope that 2016 will be an excellent year in our lives.

The beauty of life is to meet the challenges that puts us fate and be happy with the people who love us, I wish all my friends with a 2016 full of love, peace and immense joy.

Past mistakes can not stop our dreams come true, whether suffered or shed floods of tears, this life will smile 2016.

Everyone has something that makes it unique and special, as the years pass in this world, I wish everyone a fantastic 2016.

You're the one who decides what is best for your life and what path to follow for success, happy 2016 and God bless.

Believe in yourself and be the best of all, remember that everything is possible and even if they have days full of darkness at the end always comes the sun, happy 2016 to all.

I sincerely hope that this new year all its objectives are met and that with their loved ones enjoy beautiful moments, happy 2016.

The year consists of 365 days, the 24-hour day, but life consists of small seconds of happiness. It recog jealousy and enjoy them. Happy New Year to all of you!

The new year offers new challenges and new hopes. Fill your life with new joys and surround yourself with only people who love you well. Happy new year with all my heart.

Return to “Sms Collection”