Isle of Capri Italy

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Isle of Capri Italy

Post by chandoo » Jul 09, 2015 Views: 14924

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Jul 09, 2015

It looks like a wonderful place

journeyadvisorz
Beginner
Beginner

Post by journeyadvisorz » Aug 21, 2015

that's everyone want to see very nice view. Journey Advisor offers you booking in the world’s finest hotels so that you can stay in a good accommodation and can fully enjoy your trip. Go
online website journey advisor.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jun 01, 2016

Well, impressive images you have shared by the way, have you visited there ever in your life there? If yes so must share with us here and drop your views about these image's destiantion. I hope so I will Go there in my future life ever :)

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 14, 2016

Sutekh, I am going to agree with you. You are completely right. chandoo has shared really wonderful views of the Isle of Capri Italy which is good. I have never been to this place but would like to tell you that my mom was there in the last year vacations and had such a superb time of her life.

Johsaf
Wondering
Wondering

Post by Johsaf » Jul 19, 2016

These are really pretty cool views and grab my attention to making a travel plan to have some time there and see the lovely sights of this destination around me. I am sure to go for it will be cool kind of thing to do for me. I am going for it and will say its really good thing to do for all those who have an interest in travelling. So soon will be there.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 21, 2016

Johaf, It is good to hear that you are going to enjoy a tour of Isle of Capri Italy soon in forthcoming days. I am really hopeful that it will be a nice kind of experience for you and you will be back with pleasure memories. Buddy, Don't forget to share your travel experience with us after finishing the tour. I will like to read that. By the way, best of luck for the trip.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Nov 16, 2016

The Isle of Capri is a really beautiful destination in last month my one of the friend have been visited there and shared with me its many attractions. so now I would like to share with all of you guys now I have make a plan to go there for enjoying my time of travel in Italy but my father wanna go there with me, if he will go there with me I will never to do adventurous activities here because he will stop me.

john12
Wondering
Wondering

Post by john12 » Nov 24, 2016

So awesome palce and full with natural things.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Re: Isle of Capri Italy

Post by Sutekh » Apr 08, 2017

Yup, John! you are right shared here about this place. When I have shared these images with my younger brother he is a lover of natural beauty place so now after seeing he wanna go there for visiting and enjoying his time of holidays here as well as possible soon.

Return to “Travel Tourism”