HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display

All about Latest Computer Accessories & Gadgets
Murad Ali
Extreme Contributor
Extreme Contributor

Post by Murad Ali » Oct 18, 2009 Views: 8210

HP has recently added a new model to its multitouch LCD Displays.The new model is named as HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display.HP LD4200tm is a 42-inch digital signage LCD display with multitouch support.HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display offers 1920×1080 Full HD native resolution and a ultra-wide 178/178-degree view angle.HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display features infrared technology, which recognizes multitouch gestures for onscreen interaction.HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display has a sleek black finish, which is built to fit in trendy indoor environments, such as kiosks, retail, point of sale, shopping malls, travel terminals etc.HP LD4200tm multitouch signage LCD display will be available by December at a price of US $2799.

[center][/center]

JamesK
Just Born
Just Born

Post by JamesK » Jun 13, 2016

Signage system gives real benefits to our environment and also the main purpose behind the increase in branding . I have an commercial establishment and it is most important to take care of the appearance and I would love to have this digital signage system . would you please give me the details about it.

Return to “Computer Accessories & Gadgets”