How Do You See.................

Current Affairs, Analysis, Latest news etc
Pearl
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

How Do You See.................

Post by Pearl » Jun 28, 2011 Views: 2629

[center]"How do you see Pak-America relations after Osama’s death?"

Either they are going to be better or more worse?

Hoe does it effect on Pakistan`s feature?

[/center]

kashif786munawar
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by kashif786munawar » Jun 29, 2011

it does not effect as much as we are thinking coz USA has finalized the decision that , they have to leave afghanistan but not pakistan coz pakistan is a atomic country and the most important issue is to hold china and do not let china to be a super power,
if they could leave pakistan and spoile there relation between pakistan it could have been dangeorus for USA in future to sustain there monoply in not only world but also in UNO.
AUR JAHAN TAK BAAT PAKISTAN KI HAY to pakistan agar apny tax collection,expendature aur corruption per control karny may kamyab hogya to america ko wo hari jhandi dikha sakta hay...
ye hi america nahi chahta wo humko ghulam banakar rakhna chahta hay ta k hum dost hony k bawaood bhi china sy itny kareb na jasakain jitna is waqt america hay saat samandar paar hony k bawajood
this is the only reason why america prefer to india, taa k wo asia may apna tasalut barqarar rakhy aur china aur pakistan ko hang kar k rakhey inhi maumlat may.......

according to me its not effect as much as we are observing....

Rhythm_Divine
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by Rhythm_Divine » Jul 17, 2011

Hmm..! This question, actually, Osama was never there in Pak. This was a plan made by American themselves to deteriorate Pakistan's image around the world. They did this because initially long time back, US had asked Pak to give out their nuclear formula, which the Pakis refused to. Hence, just one "NO!" led to the lost of millions of innocent lives in Pak.(Suicide-Blasts EVERYWHERE around the country!) which was done by US military to prove that Pak. has the biggest base of terrorism in the entire world. US did all this to retaliate the "NO!" thingy..

Pearl
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Pearl » Jul 17, 2011

well main ye to nahi kahti ke osama Pakistan main tha ke nahi. but apki is bat say itifak zaror kerti hoon ke ye sab Pakistan ka image karab kerne ke liay hay.
mere kheyal main Pakistan ke mojuda halath ke pichay bhi America ka hi hath hay. meri nazar main America n India se bara dusman humara koi nahi.
aur hum aysay hain ke dost aur dushman ki pahchan bhi nahi ker sakte.
lanat ho hum per jo doston se door hain aur dushmano ko dost bana rahe hain.
ye Allah ka ferman hy ke Isai aur Yahodi kabhi bhi Musalman ka dost nahi ho sakta.

Rhythm_Divine
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by Rhythm_Divine » Jul 17, 2011

Pearl sis, not all Indians are Non-Muslims! 'n not all Indians are Pakis' enemies..

Pearl
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Pearl » Jul 17, 2011

Rhythm_Divine wrote:Pearl sis, not all Indians are Non-Muslims! 'n not all Indians are Pakis' enemies..
Yes you are rite. here from Indians i mean Hindus. aur main i gernal bat ker rahi hoon zahir hy ke 1hath ki sab unglian baraber nahi hoti.
but my dear its fact 1 Hindu apka dost ho sakta hay per i Muslim ka nahi.

Rhythm_Divine
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by Rhythm_Divine » Jul 20, 2011

Pearl wrote:
Yes you are rite. here from Indians i mean Hindus. aur main i gernal bat ker rahi hoon zahir hy ke 1hath ki sab unglian baraber nahi hoti.
but my dear its fact 1 Hindu apka dost ho sakta hay per i Muslim ka nahi.
But still..!

Return to “Current Affairs”