Hashim Amla - New Test Captain of South Africa

Sports ( Soccer, Cricket, Golf, Tennis ) News, Wallpapers, Events, World Records and all information related to sports people & celebrities
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jun 05, 2014 Views: 13320

South African star batsman Hashim Amla become the new test captain for South Africa. He replacing retiring Graeme Smith who led the side for a decade. Amla, 31, who made his test debut against India in Kolkata 10 years ago, praised the work done by his predecessor, whose legacy looms large.

Selectors said his replacement had been seen as a choice between three world class batsmen -- Amla, AB de Villiers and Faf du Plessis.

Jug_Raj
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jug_Raj » Jun 08, 2014

good share :)

adamwalkner
Beginner
Beginner

Post by adamwalkner » Mar 09, 2015

So if you really want to know my thinking about Hashim Amla - new Test Captain of South Africa, then i will tell you that hmm its really a Proud news for Hashim Amla. He is really a great Batsman for South African Cricket Team. I wish that he will be a fabulous Captain in his Career. So i want to give him a big Congratulations for this great achievement.

michaljohnson
Wondering
Wondering

Post by michaljohnson » Apr 15, 2015

I want to give him a big Congratulations to Hashim Amla for making new Test Captain of South Africa. I hope that he Plays this Responsibility very carefully.

Return to “Sports”