Four Step Process To Catch Up A Girl

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Four Step Process To Catch Up A Girl

Post by chandoo » Feb 27, 2008 Views: 22589

Taking a look back at our previous post, let's continue the topic of how to chat up women. Again, this is a super simplified 4-step model, but almost all guys will fail at one of the points. For the full eBook on how to chat up women and approach and attract, click here. To summarize, the 4 steps on how to chat up women are: Start a conversation, show her your good points, tell her what you like about her, and set up another time to meet. Keep reading to find out why 95% of men won't make it past step 1 of how to chat up women.

Step 1 Failures: Out of 1000 guys, 950 won't even start a conversation with a cute girl. They'll see her, think to themselves, "wow, she's cute", and keep walking, never to see her again. Think about this... What if she was your dream girl? What if you had the same favorite bands? What if you loved the same type of food? What if you were soulmates? Too late now, buddy. I could go on and on with the 'what ifs', but the truth is that you'll never know now. If you want to win at this game, you have to play. If you can't start a conversation with a girl, then work on it. I'll cover this in another post, but for now you MUST get past this or you won't even have a chance to chat up women.

Step 2 Failures: Out of the 50 guys who actually say something (they've got the guts, which is an AWESOME starting point), most will get stuck talking about the usual things like the weather, where she's from, what she does for work, etc. Everyone else talks about that stuff. Step 2 is to get her to like you. Talking about her job won't do that. In a future post I will get into specific details on how to smoothly bring up cool stories about yourself, your interests, and your knowledge.

Learning how to chat up women is a 4-step process, so you must start at step 1 and follow through. Stay tuned to find out why the 10 guys who made it this far... aren't even home free yet.

Flirt With Girls: Learning how to flirt with girls is a skill that will be useful for the rest of your life. Some people are natural social butterflies, but most of us have to learn and practice how to flirt with girls. There's nothing wrong with that. Some people are born natural golfers, musicians, or nerds. The rest of us have to learn and study. This is a brief intro on how to flirt with girls. If you want to get straight to the best material, I'd recommend this eBook that I bought last year. It has helped me get so many dates and new female friends. If you want girls to like you and enjoy your company (not to mention introduce you to their cute friends), check it out here.

Learning how to flirt with girls is truly an art form and skill that you must practice. Just like in basketball, no one is born with perfect skills. Even Michael Jordan had to practice his craft to get to a high level. So, where can you start? Let's break it down into 3 steps:

• 1. Start the conversation.
    2. Show her your good qualities.
    3. Find out if you like her, and if so, let her know that you do.
    4. Tell her that you want to see her again.

That is a super simplified version of how to flirt with girls, but it really works. I've tested it many many times. Think about it:

-Demonstrate that you are a cool guy, she will like you. (If she doesn't like you, then something is wrong with her, or you guys weren't meant to be together. Her loss. Try again because there's always another cute girl around the corner).

-If she likes you, then you need to let her know that you're interested. Otherwise, she will think of you as just a friend. Ask her questions to find out her story. When you notice specific things about her that you like, let her know!

-Once you guys like each other, it's pretty easy from there. We'll get the details later, but simply set up another time to hang out, and you're done!

If you want the complete guide on how to flirt with girls, become charming, and know all the right things to say, check out this eBook. It changed my life. Good luck with all your adventures.

zac23
Just Born
Just Born

Post by zac23 » Jul 05, 2008

*b

oni
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by oni » Jul 06, 2008

nice
Last image is good one

ashu.pu