Fort Munro, Southern Punjab, Pakistan

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Fort Munro, Southern Punjab, Pakistan

Post by being lonely » Jul 16, 2015 Views: 7809

Fort Munro also known as Tuman Leghari , is a hill station, located at a height of 6,470 feet above sea level in Dera Ghazi Khan. It attracts many people for short stays during the hot summer. It is around 85 kilometres from Dera Ghazi Khan city, Punjab, Pakistan and about 185 kilometres from Multan in Sulaiman Mountain range. The people of Fort Munro are nomads, especially of the Leghari tribe.

Fort Munro lies on the Quetta Road at 85 km from Dera Ghazi Khan. It is the only hill station in southern Punjab in the Sulaiman Mountain range. Its altitude is 1800 meters and attracts many people for short stays during the summer. Fort Munro can be reached either from Loralai Balochistan or from Multan (Punjab). From Punjab, the mountain range starts near Rakhni, which is a border-post between Balochistan and Punjab.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by chandoo » Jul 16, 2015

love this hill station. murree of southern punjab.

Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Rizwan » Aug 12, 2015

wao beautiful place
Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 11, 2016

Wow, What a images... Great. I cant believe that its a pakistan's images. I wish I will go and enjoy there photography at once in my life. so sure I will go there in my future life with my fiance. Beautiful imgaes shared by you here.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 11, 2016

Wow, What a images... Great. I cant believe that its a pakistan's images. I wish I will go and enjoy there photography at once in my life. so sure I will go there in my future life with my fiance. Beautiful imgaes shared by you here.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 18, 2016

Wow, What a great photographs are shared here of the Fort Munro. I can't believer that Fort Munro is such a beautiful attraction of the Pakistan and offers such kind of breathtaking views. I truly liked them much and will love to plan a tour of there anytime in future whenever I got a chance to explore the beauty of Pakistan.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 03, 2016

Fort Munro is also an untouched place for me dude, I have never been there in my life nd have no experience there. So I would like to suggest you dude whenever you will be there must share your views with all of us after this. I will wait for your reply.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 05, 2016

horizontour, You are right. The beauty of Fort Munro is really eye capturing. It is such a beautiful destination for fun-seekers.s James, Why nOt dude, I will surely like to share my experience with all of you in the future whenever I came back after taking the tour of this dazzling destination.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Aug 06, 2016

Yeah, dude!! must share with all of us. I am pondering to listen to these words from your side when you will say guys I am back from there and come back with lots of smiles. Hope so, this time, will come soon. Anyway buddy good luck for this from my side.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 17, 2016

James, I am happy to see your best wishes for my next tour and quite optimistic that I will have really a changing time of my life there. If you have suggestions for me with which I ca make my this tour really enjoyable so must share here. I will love to act upon them during my tour.

Return to “Travel Tourism”