Death in Sujood on Her Wedding Night(true story)

Here's the Story Section for all tastes...
Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Death in Sujood on Her Wedding Night(true story)

Post by Cyra » Feb 14, 2012 Views: 4420

Death in Sujood on Her Wedding Night

True strory told by Shaykh “Abdul Mohsen al Ahmadâ€￾, it happened in Abha (the capital of Asir province in Saudi Arabia)
“After performing Salat Al Maghrib, she put her make-up, wore her beautiful white dress preparing herself for her wedding party, Then she heard the Adhan of ‘Ishaa and she realized that she broke her Wudu
she told her mother : “mother, I have to go to make wudu and pray ‘Ishaaâ€￾
Her mother was shocked : “Are you crazy?!! Guests are waiting for you, to see you! what about your make -up? It will be all washed away by water!!â€￾ then she added:
â€￾ I am your mother and I order you not to perform salah now! wallahi if you make wudu now, I will be angry at youâ€￾
Her daughter replied :â€￾wallahi I won’t go out from here till I perform my salah! Mother you must know that “There is no obedience to any creature in disobedience to the Creator.â€￾!!
Her mother said:â€￾what would our guests say about you when you’ll show up in your wedding party without make-up?! You won’t be beautiful in their eyes! and They will make fun of you!â€￾
The daughter asked with a smile :â€￾Are you worried because I won’t be beautiful in the eyes of creations? What about my Creator?! I am worried because, if I miss my salah, I won’t be beautiful in His eyesâ€￾
She started to make wudu, and all her make-up was washed away, but she didn’t care
Then she began her salah and at the moment she bowed down to make sujud, she didn’t realize that it will be her last one!
Yes! She died while in sujud! What a great ending for a Muslimah who insisted on obeying her Lord! Many people who heard her story were so touched!!
She put Him and His obedience first in her priorities, so He granted her the best ending that any Muslim would have!
She wanted to be closer to Him, so He took her soul in the place where Muslim are the closest to Him! Subhana Allah!
She didn’t care if she would be beautiful in the eyes of creatures so she was beautiful in the eyes of Her Creator!

O Muslim sister, imagine if you are in her place! What will you do? What will you choose : pleasing creations or your Creator?
O dear sister! Do you guarantee that you will live for the next minutes? Hours? Months?!!
No one knows when their hour will come? Or when will they meet angels of death? So are you ready for that moment?
O non hijab sister! What do you choose : Pleasing yourself by not wearing Hijab or pleasing your Lord by wearing hijab?
Are you ready to meet Him without Hijab?
And what about you, sister who are “in relationshipâ€￾ or “open relationshipâ€￾, are you ready to meet your Lord today? Tomorrow?! What do you choose pleasures of this Dunya or pleasures of akhirah?!
May Allah guide us all to what pleases Him and grant everyone who is reading these lines good ending, Ameen.

arslan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by arslan » Feb 15, 2012

wow Teto U R So Lovely ..Thank u So Much.. N Really Happy For This Chanching In U..Allah Kare Ap Bhi Is Ko Hamesha Folow Rakhen Or Baqi Bhi Sab.

Ye Orat Kitni Khushnaseeb Thi Na..Ye Bahut Bahut Bari Baat Ha Kisi Ko Sajday men Mout Ana..Allah Har Kisi Ko Bhi Ye Mout Naseeb Nahin Farmata..
"I haven't stop loving you,
it's just my heart has learned to live
without your love."

SUNNY

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Feb 15, 2012

arslan wrote:wow Teto U R So Lovely ..Thank u So Much.. N Really Happy For This Chanching In U..Allah Kare Ap Bhi Is Ko Hamesha Folow Rakhen Or Baqi Bhi Sab.

Ye Orat Kitni Khushnaseeb Thi Na..Ye Bahut Bahut Bari Baat Ha Kisi Ko Sajday men Mout Ana..Allah Har Kisi Ko Bhi Ye Mout Naseeb Nahin Farmata..
plus on her wedding night.

AndRoiDeR
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by AndRoiDeR » Feb 15, 2012

Subhan Allah .............. Beautiful sharing

sadiaali
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by sadiaali » Feb 15, 2012

Allah Boht Bara h. :D
Happy Life.