Daily Body Skin Care

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
ahmedsarah194
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Post by ahmedsarah194 » Dec 09, 2013 Views: 24257

Really informative tips

TaraBradley
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by TaraBradley » Aug 26, 2015

As your pictures are of massaging your skin, I was also suggested massaging for my skin by my expert friend. He told me about the cellublue which is the small suction cup used for massaging and reduce the unwanted fats of fat cells. This can be done on any type of skin and it gives effective results by reducing the skin issues like cellulites or marks on body.

ashleygorecki282
Just Born
Just Born

Post by ashleygorecki282 » Oct 21, 2015

Nice article. I will follow the points you mention in it. Those are really helpful

deviswolowitz
Wondering
Wondering

Skin Care Routine

Post by deviswolowitz » Mar 14, 2016

Protect skin from the sun, use gentle soap on skin, In the shower make sure that the water is lukewarm, rather than hot, gently pat dry your skin,moisturize your skin daily, drink a lot of water, eat healthy, well-balanced meals, get enough beauty sleep, and last but not least stop smoking. @vitasave.ca

janson
Just Born
Just Born

Post by janson » Mar 31, 2016

uspeptidecreams is your solution to tighter, firmer and younger looking skin for men and women healthier complexion.

shobhituva
Wondering
Wondering

Post by shobhituva » Jun 14, 2016

Nice one...

deviswolowitz
Wondering
Wondering

Post by deviswolowitz » Aug 11, 2016

Silicon is referred to as the beauty mineral. This helps in the improvement of your skin and also has some significant health benefits. Silicon is the mineral that is known to accelerate chemical responses inside the body. The sources of silicon consist of cereals, carrots, onions, cucumber, honey, and pumpkin. You can also take a silicon supplement like Biosil for meeting your body’s daily need of silicon. If you want to secure more information about the product, @Vitasave.ca.

Return to “Health & Fitness”