Choosing Avatar for Your Profile

Post all your requests and queries here... Ask questions - Give comments - Appreciate or criticize. Say what you want to say to XciteFun managers , moderators and owner.
admin
Site Admin

Choosing Avatar for Your Profile

Post by admin » Jan 02, 2012 Views: 3464

Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking of writing about this issue but for i was unable to do so. But now i am here. Almost all of you use avatars. Avatars are a nice way to represent your current mood or to show off yourself. But there is a little problem. Avatar size should not be more than 50KB, ideally it should be less than 20KB. Members are using animated and/or full size images as avatars. Due to this, page takes a long time to load specially at slow connection and also destroyed the page look in some browsers specially internet explorer.
So I want to request all of you to use smallest avatars possible. Please remember to re-size the image to 150px width before you upload it.

If you have any question, feel to to either reply to this post or pm me about the issue.

Cooperation from all of you is needed in this regard.
Thanks all :)

Rohma
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Rohma » Jan 03, 2012

Dear Admin Men ne to lagayaa bhee nahee..kitni achee hon na? ab shabash bhee den na..

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Jan 03, 2012

Rohma wrote:Dear Admin Men ne to lagayaa bhee nahee..kitni achee hon na? ab shabash bhee den na..
You have not chosen one so default avatar is shown at your profile. I encourage you to choose one from the forum gallery.
If you are unable to locate gallery or set your avatar, feel free to ask here

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Jan 03, 2012

admin wrote:
Rohma wrote:Dear Admin Men ne to lagayaa bhee nahee..kitni achee hon na? ab shabash bhee den na..
You have not chosen one so default avatar is shown at your profile. I encourage you to choose one from the forum gallery.
hahah be-ezati ho gae :D :D

raheelroy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by raheelroy » Jan 03, 2012

teto wrote:
admin wrote:
hahah be-ezati ho gae :D :D
Aap ko bohut maza ata he dosron ki bezzati par

raheelroy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Wese sir mujhe ye puchna tha k default avatar k bajae agar khud ka avatar lagna ho to kese lagaen

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Jan 03, 2012

raheelroy wrote:Wese sir mujhe ye puchna tha k default avatar k bajae agar khud ka avatar lagna ho to kese lagaen
simple image ka url profil mai paste kar do Link to off-site Avatar k samnay...

raheelroy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

teto wrote:
raheelroy wrote:Wese sir mujhe ye puchna tha k default avatar k bajae agar khud ka avatar lagna ho to kese lagaen
simple image ka url profil mai paste kar do Link to off-site Avatar k samnay...
Thora detail me samjhaengi

Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Rizwan » Jan 03, 2012

Okz Admin
Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Jan 03, 2012

teto wrote:hahah be-ezati ho gae :D :D
I am sorry if my comment was taken this way. It is actually a suggestion. What i mean to say is, you already have an avatar even if you have not chosen, so choose another one that describes you ;)

Return to “Talk To Management”