Bleach Your Skin With Lemon Juice

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by dua » Jun 22, 2011 Views: 26598

There are many bleaches that give a glow to your skin. But somehow I feel that a homemade bleach works best for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.

Lemon juice is naturally rich with fruit acids and with sugar it not only
removes dead skin cells but also bleaches darkened or discolored areas.
Moreover being rich in Vitamin C it stimulates collagen in the skin. The
best part with lemon juice and sugar solution is that it removes tan, works
as a toner, works as a bleach and antioxidants.

Lime or lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc are natural bleach. They
remove tan and make your skin fairer. (Note that lemon juice is more
effective than lime juice for getting fair complexion).

Lemon is "skin bleachers" because they have alpha-beta hydroxy acids in
them which exfoliate you skin, removing the dark dead skin cells.If you
want to bleach your skin, you'll most likely have to resort to something
more extreme than fruit juice...something a derm would prescribe with a
high hydroquine percentage.

*One homemade bleach is a mixture of equal parts of lemon juice and sugar.

*Mix milk wid lemon juice also mixture of lime juice, glycerine and milk cream is a well known home bleach.

*lime juice with salt could be rubbed mildly for a bleaching effect.
It also helps remove pimple scars, sun burn and smoother cracked soles.

only lemon can be use.Even if u don't mix anything its OK. But Be Careful Don't Rub Too Much Or The Skin Will Get Damaged.

Praven
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Praven » Jun 24, 2011

Lemon juice is best for skin.It prevents us from many skin problems like acne.Lemon makes skin beautiful and acne free.It is good to use lemon on skin.I also use it.

skywardgroup01
Just Born
Just Born

Post by skywardgroup01 » Jun 27, 2011

hi there,
Lemon juice is really great for our skin it also rejuvenates our skin. Aside from lemon juice or lemon extract I have this little suggestion for skin whitening. Go to the kitchen and find some radish and calamansi. Extract the radish and get the juice of the calamansi, combine the two and strain, remove the strip of radish and get the extract of them. Before taking a bath put the extract all over your body for two to three minutes. For better result do this everyday.
Hope this can help :D

jazzpollard
Just Born
Just Born

Hiiii

Post by jazzpollard » Sep 08, 2014

Skin bleaching is one the skin lightening process that involves the use of chemicals to remove the dark top layer of the skin. It is a common thing among the blacks, African Americans and Asians. Skin bleaching is one of the best way on how to get a beautiful skin and an even tone since it helps in the removal of skin blemishes such as birthmarks, freckles moles, tanning and uneven skin tone. There are many skin brightening creams which can be used and they will not harm at all as contains natural ingredients!!!here are these skin brightening creams: thebeautyinsiders

jazzpollard
Just Born
Just Born

hiiii

Post by jazzpollard » Nov 13, 2014

Lemon juice does have a lightening effect on hair, but when you put it on your skin...it makes it VERY sensitive to sunlight.
It is more likely to get you really burnt even on an overcast day and that will make your skin darker. I do NOT reccomend putting lemon juice on your skin. Unless you plan on staying well away from outside.

However there are a lot of skin lightening creams now that you can buy from cosmetic stores.
I wish I had some brands to tell you that work best but mostly I just wanted to say lemon juice can be very dangerous when in the sun.

I hope you find what you need

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by David147 » Mar 03, 2015

The acidic property in lemons works as a natural bleaching agent for the skin and the high amount of vitamin C in them encourages new cell growth. Also, lemons have antioxidants that are very good for skin complexion.

Dip a cotton ball in freshly squeezed lemon juice and apply it directly on your face. You can even rub a cut lemon directly over the affected skin and allow the juice to stick to the skin. Leave it on for at least an hour and then wash your face with water. Do this once daily. This simple remedy will surely lighten your skin complexion and can also prevent the development of scars on your face.
Mix three teaspoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of turmeric powder or tomato juice to make a paste. Apply the paste on the skin and leave it on for half an hour. Wash it off with water. Do this once daily.
Alternatively, mix together one teaspoon each of lemon juice, powdered milk and honey. Apply it on your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do this daily or every other day.
Note: When using these remedies, be sure there are no open wounds on your skin. The acidic nature of lemon juice can cause pain in open wounds. Also, lemon juice may not be suitable for sensitive skin or if you are allergic to lemons.

leonardo51
Just Born
Just Born

Post by leonardo51 » Sep 16, 2015

Not a Bad Idea that Bleach our Skin with Lemon Juice and a Number of People are Using this Way for their Skin Problems.

But i am come here for Share a Interesting Product about Skin Whitening for all of you, which Name is Skin Whitening Pills Created by Dr James Glutathione.

Many People Use this Tremendous Product for their Skin Diseases & Dark Skin also and have a Effective Results. The Full Specification of this Product in this Website >> skinwhiteningpillsinfo

If this Product Impress you with its Specifications, then you can Order this Product by Contact as well as Whatsapp on this No.

(+91) - 99149 - 04949

russelarnold11
Just Born
Just Born

Bleach your skin with Lemon Juice

Post by russelarnold11 » Sep 30, 2015

Now i have a Product which will be Prove really Effective as well as Useful for all of your Skin more than this Bleach Skin with Lemon Juice.

Skin Whitening Pills India Dr. James Glutathione Product:- You have to Use this Product Regularly 45 - 50 Days as 2 Pills Per Day, if you want to have a Trustworthy Result from it. One More Thing you have to Be Patience, because its Result will be Depending on your Skin Tone Level as i Explain here :

1. If your Skin Tone Level is 2 - 3 - 4, then it may take only Two to Three Weeks to Reach One Step Up.
2. If your Skin Tone Level is 5 - 6, then it may take Two Months Time to Reach its Upper OR Next Level.
3. If your Skin Tone Level is 5 - 6, then it will take Around 90 Days Time to Reach 4 - 5 Level Skin Tone.
4. And Finally If your Skin Tone Level is 9 - 10, then it will take Minimum of 6 Months Time to See the Results.

Visit Official Website to Get more Information about this Product :

skinwhiteningpillsinfo

If this Product Impress you with its Specifications, then you can Order this Product by Contact as well as Whatsapp on this No.

(+91) - 99149 - 04949[/b]

bradallen226
Just Born
Just Born

Post by bradallen226 » Oct 05, 2015

Skin bleaching is one of the best way on how to get a beautiful skin and an even tone since it helps in the removal of skin blemishes such as birthmarks, freckles moles, tanning and uneven skin tone.

ashleygorecki282
Just Born
Just Born

Post by ashleygorecki282 » Oct 21, 2015

It is a common thing among the blacks, African Americans and Asians. Skin bleaching is one of the best way on how to get a beautiful skin and an even tone since it helps in the removal of skin blemishes such as birthmarks, freckles moles, tanning and uneven skin tone.

Return to “Health & Fitness”