Beauty of Pakistan

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Beauty of Pakistan

Post by being lonely » Dec 27, 2015 Views: 27219

Whenever we think of Pakistan, all that comes to our mind is terrorism, extremism, sectarianism, corruption, load shedding and inflation but despite all these issues, we immensely love our country.

Amidst all the chaos we have forgotten the beauty of our landscape.

Pakistan is full of breathtaking locations which will make you fall in love with this country all over again. If you are a tourist or love travelling then you must compile a list of places you plan to visit next year.

Ayun and Bamburet Valley

Deosai Plains

Ghanche District Gilgit Baltistan

Gojal Valley

Kerthar Area

Mubarak Village Karachi

Nalter Valley

Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir

Rama Meadow

Ranikot Fort

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

pakistantourandtravel
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Pakistan tour and travel

Post by pakistantourandtravel » Dec 29, 2015

i have seen the post and i must say pakistan northern areas are so beautiful. I have been in this tourism field for sometime now and i have visited various parts of world but our gilgit baltistan and parts of Azad kashmir and Kpk region is truly blessed areas but neglected. Northern areas of Pakistan are still unexplored vastly. For further more information i would suggest people to visit my website and give comments.
Attachments
get_thumbnail (4).jpeg
get_thumbnail (4).jpeg (115.8 KiB) Viewed 17737 times

pakistantourandtravel
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Re: Beauty of Pakistan

Post by pakistantourandtravel » Jan 01, 2016

Dear Concern,

I really like your articles, Very nice images you have added. Would like to see more in future.

Georgeadams
Just Born
Just Born

Post by Georgeadams » Apr 05, 2016

Pictures were mind-blowing and awesome. Thank you for this wonderful images and remind us about pakistan's beauty.

muskan12
Just Born
Just Born

Post by muskan12 » Apr 06, 2016

Beautiful pics, those mountains and valleys looks truly amazing.

taanyarawat
Wondering
Wondering

Post by taanyarawat » Apr 06, 2016

Wow so lovely place. I like to go on these place and stay long.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Apr 21, 2016

Wow, you have all shared really nice images of these destinations. I want to go Pakistan soon for having fun with friends. Can anyone like to share with me about its city of Lahore. Because my friends want to go Lahore for enjoying of the holidays.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 25, 2016

I am going to say that you buddy is absolutely right about the Pakistan. We hear many negative things about this country but after watching all these images it seems really a fabulous place fro traveling point of view. All these attractions are creating a positive thing about Pakistan which will grab the tourists towards it to have fun time.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 26, 2016

Here I want to know from all of you about the islamabad which my younger sister is thinking to explore in these summer vacations with her fellows to have fun time there and see the beauty of the place while enjoying different activities. Will anyone like to tell me more about this place in detail?

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 27, 2016

Sutekh, I have no idea about the Islamabad because I have never visited it till yet. So, I can't help you in this matter. I am hopeful that any other member of the community will see your post and reply here soon with enough details about the islamabad. So, just stay connected and wait for the more replies.

Return to “Travel Tourism”