Be Careful While Staying In Hotel

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Be Careful While Staying In Hotel

Post by chandoo » Mar 30, 2015 Views: 18407

When you check in a hotel, you get a sudden urge to explore the surroundings particularly the room where you are staying, yet there are so many things that you might be unaware of during your stay. Here is a list of some privileges you might not know of during your stay at the hotel.

You don't want to pay that cancellation fee, do you? It's okay. You don't even have to pay it.

If you want to cancel your stay in a hotel, don't cancel it abruptly. Just make sure that you move it a few days or weeks later. After you have done so, make sure you call and cancel your stay the next day, you will not be charged there and then for your cancellation.

What you are perceiving as clean might not be as clean as it looks like

It is a fact that the linens might not seem as clean as they seem like. The sheets are washed every day, whereas the blankets are washed once a week. Bed covers are not washed each day or each week, which means it might be a month before they are cleaned! So you must ask for washed blankets or bed covers.

Think before you drink

Early check ins are not always the best option

Early check in means that the maid might have cleaned the room too fast and fast speed means escaping the minute details and ignoring detailed cleaning.

Order the movie and check out

The trick is to order the movie at the check out. This trick has worked most of the times.

Online booking websites are not always the best option

Trust the valet at your own risk

The hotels do not take the responsibility of the damage caused by the valet, mostly. Beware!

You might be continuously exposing yourself to that bacteria while touching that remote

Common cold might effect you while touching that remote so avoid using it if you can.

The pool furniture is never that clean

The hotel staff hardly clean the pool furniture, you must think before opting a sun bath on that pool chair.

jimmy88
Just Born
Just Born

Post by jimmy88 » Apr 06, 2015

take the maximum care you can while your stay. some hotels are not good and professional

Abner321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Abner321 » Apr 13, 2015

jimmy88! you are right some hotels are not good and professional and just done their business without having any care of their customer's health. Their purpose is jot to earn money.
chandoo! it's true that the online websites are always not a perfect option you should be careful before booking and always choose the reliable website before booking.

jacob23
Just Born
Just Born

Post by jacob23 » Dec 08, 2015

I think you must check the hotel equipment appliances and other things that you need before you you book an hotel for you. You can check reviews at trip adviser and get more information and help.

johterry
Just Born
Just Born

Post by johterry » Jan 07, 2016

great article

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Jan 14, 2016

Article is really nice, it would be really useful among for all. All these tips are good and compulsory to all visitors.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Apr 21, 2016

I am going to agree with you, jammy! in this thread members have shared really nice images and good for travelers.... I am also travelling lover.
So can anyone like to share with me some names of hotels in NYC?

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 25, 2016

Why Not Sutekh, I will like to share some names of the hotels in NYC with you and hope they will be helpful for you. The names are;
The Mark
Lotte New York Palace
Park Hyatt New York
New York Marriott Marquis
The Greenwich Hotel
Crosby Street Hotel

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 26, 2016

well thanks buddy!

I like to say that you share with me here a good way about sharing of NYC accommodations. I will try to chose one here and it will be best for me. Whats your opinion about New York Marriott Marquis?
hope so you will like sharing here about it..

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 27, 2016

New York Marriott Marquis is a 4-star hotel. It is really a comfortable accommodation for the travelers. The building of the hotel is good and well maintained. All the rooms are airy, clean and rush with modern life facilities. The staff si also trained and offers a good behaviour with the comers. I think you should choose it as it is a nice place to enjoy a comfortable stay.

Return to “Travel Tourism”