Astrology and your dreams "the night brings advice"

Posts going to be deleted.
still.child
Fun Addict
Fun Addict

Astrology and your dreams "the night brings advice"

Post by still.child » Jan 29, 2009 Views: 18113

An old adage says "the night brings advice" and, as it often happens, the popular widsom is pretty shrewd. In fact, if it is true that everyone dreams during the sleep, although only half of them will remember their dreams once awake, for someone it is possible even to "pilot" his or her oneiric travel, intentionally or not, so to exploit the sleeping time to increase one's own creativity or to find out solutions to personal problems.

In other words, if the brain usually needs to dream so to reset what is considered as less important, on the contrary, a topic which particularly interests us can be developed up to attain the solution to the problem. They are the so called "clear dreams", already the Swiss psychoanalyst Carl Gustav Jung disputed about. Through them the subject makes all those deducing, reasoning, and reflecting operations, which are typical of the waking instead of the sleep. On the contrary, the brain, loosen from those limits our conscious part inevitably sets during the waking, seems to rise up the inner part of ourselves, the unconscious, to elaborate data and circumstances with absolutely no limit of space and time. So it is possible to arise again completely erased events from the conscious memory or to accomplish a reasoning using seemingly confused data.

What is the difference between these "clear dreams" and the other ones? First of all, the dreamer is aware that in a precise instant he is dreaming andcan even brings dreams about, but generally they come spontaneously if the dreamer is very concerned about a problem he can't find out the solution. Jung reports an explicatory episode: a person he knew, after many days trying in vain to make light on a certain business, went to sleep after having examined once again but uselessly the problem and fell asleep still thinking about it. At three a.m., his wife saw him getting up and back to the study, where he wrote something fast, then he got back to sleep. The morning after, forgetting about what happened during the night, the man surprisingly found out his notes including the solution to the problem he was bothered about.

It is also possible to take usual profit of these dreams to solve personal problems. The American philosopher Joseph Murphy tells that he lost a ring he was very fond of, not to mention its value. Before he fell asleep, entrusted his dreams the solution to the problem. When he awoke, he seemed to hear a voice coming from inside saying "Ask your son". The thing sounded strange to Murphy, because his son was a 9 year old boy but, as he asked the boy, he confessed that he found that ring while he was playing and placed it on his desk.

Finally there is who finds his lost objects but also who find the chemical formula for a medicine, like the Nobel Prize Otto Loewi, or even who keeps inspiration for his novels, like P. L. Stevenson, author of "The Strange Case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde". Also the famous singer Billy Joel declared to see the scores of his songs appearing in the dreams, and to write them down once awake.

A scientific explanation for this phenomenon exists: the subdivision of the brain into two emispheres the right one of which predisposes to creativity whereas the left one to the rationality. During the day the left side is the more active one, on the contrary, at night the right side is working while the left one is drowsy thus elaborating data in a more fancy and unusual way, but not less effective. This phenomenon is very widespread, and does not involve only certain categories, like artists, but everyone. This matter was very well known in ancient times, when in Greece and in Rome people built temples called "of dreams" where dreams were evoked by drugs aimed to reduce rationality, so to find inspiration and solutions.

samarthkumar143
Just Born
Just Born

hi

Post by samarthkumar143 » Sep 12, 2011

It 's true that the night brings advice ... I had a dream and saw my work ... There are also jokes, famous phrases, monuments, horoscope.
-----------------------------------

samarthkumar143
Just Born
Just Born

astrology and dream

Post by samarthkumar143 » Sep 17, 2011

i relly like idea your post .thanks for the usefule post.i was already searching for these kind of post on Astrology sites and found some useful post on it.please check out the signature post based on vedic jyotish, vedic astrology and vedic astrology birth chart.

samarthkumar143
Just Born
Just Born

hi

Post by samarthkumar143 » Nov 05, 2011

Review a 2012 astrology and 2012 horoscope statement with more information close to 2012 horoscope, astrology, Zodiac Signs 2012, and Horoscopes, predictions ...

samarthkumar143
Just Born
Just Born

hi

Post by samarthkumar143 » Nov 06, 2011

Review a 2012 astrology and 2012 horoscope survey together withdetailed information close to 2012 horoscope, astrology, Zodiac Signs 2012, and Horoscopes, predictions ...

pyroJoker
Beginner
Beginner

Post by pyroJoker » Jul 23, 2012

I've had many clear dreams before but most of them involves my driving a nutty car around or jumping off a 6th floor building and still unharmed, except for a few numbness in my legs. None of them seems to solve my problems, I will love to dream up solutions about problems but I guess for now I have to solve them in the conscious world.

Return to “Trash”