Answer of 16 Faces in this Picture How About You
1. man on couch, middle of lower leg, face in pants facing bookshelf.
2. just below his right shoulder, folds in the suit are a face looking up mouth above elbow.
3. besides the shadow of the man in the bookcase, there is a full manâ€™s face facing straight out with the eyes as the two whitish areas near the top of the shadow and the knose the middle ligher area.
4. the flower face is actually, I believe, a rendition of a famous painting, with the light branches as the eye.
5. at the top of the window there is a manâ€™s face that is looking a bit up and right, eyes are about 1 valence width below the valence.
6. there is another face behind the pole in the window just below that one.
7. There is another face, large about 2/3 the length of the curtain triangle on the left side, with the frowning mouth being the one lone branch that stops in the middle
8. once you find that one, reorganize your thoughts because that is the eyebrow of a female face facing left with the dark spot below being the eyeball and the nose behind the main branch. Many other faces in the window
9. the actual woman in the picture is almost kissing a manâ€™s face that is in the top corner of the picture.
10. her back where the lamp light crosses is the midpoint of a face mouth towards the lamp hairline about at her backbone.
11. there are two more full faces in her back
12. everyone notes the fire face, but if youlook above that face, there is a charlton heston like face facing down a bit, one eye is the dark spot just above the devils e;ye, the nose is the devilâ€™s ear. there are two more big faces in the fire
13, there is a nice black shirted figure in the bottom right corrner of the fireplace there is a bar that is almost pointing at his nose and mouth.
Some to contemplate. The top loop of hair in the mantle picture is one eye, the very bottom is another eye and there is a non human face sideways in her hair.
14. there is another little face at the edge of the window where the second semicircle of dark above the couch, facing the man on the couch.
15. There is a face in the bow of hair of the girl by the window facing back and away from here eyes as whitish bow
16. I believe that the recling female has a face on the left knww with the skirt making the two eyes