A Romantic Tour of Paris

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 27, 2016 Views: 31593

Well, Sutekh, I have no enough names of the Paris attractions. I just know about the top three places there which my Uncle told me and will like to share that names with you. as;
Louvre Museum,
Eiffel Tower,
Disneyland.

I will share more names with you after getting them from my uncle.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Jul 29, 2016

It is a nice stuff which you've shared here with me or all of other paris lovers. these attractions are really best for exploring point of view according to my mother. Okay after asking from your uncle share here with all of us.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 30, 2016

////////////////////
Last edited by Jamesl on Jul 30, 2016, edited 1 time in total.

Jamesl
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Jamesl » Jul 30, 2016

Sutekh!!! buddy here I am goi g to share some interesting name of Paris with all of you.
Eiffel Tower
The Louvre
Notre Dame de Paris
Arc de Triomphe
Sainte-Chapelle
Le Marais
Hope so dude you will like them.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 17, 2016

Wow, James, I will love to say that you have shared really nice names of the attractions located in Paris. All of these places are looking really enjoyable and offering entertaining time to the travelers. Here I want to know about the Arc de Triomphe and Sainte-Chapelle in detail. So, will you like to tell me?

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Nov 16, 2016

wow, you have shared here such a really nice sharing but this time I want to say that you have the best time of traveling destinations names drop here. My best attraction of France is here Eiffel Tower which is top pf the list in your sharing stuff. I love it and wanna go there again and again in my future time of travelling life.

dave23
Just Born
Just Born

Post by dave23 » Nov 22, 2016

I was been searching for romantic places and found this topic. It shows some of interesting points, but there are more in Paris. Louvre musee was one of my favorite destination to have a view in life.

Nice photos you have shared here.

john12
Wondering
Wondering

Post by john12 » Nov 24, 2016

That is an awesome palce and have so many good things to enjoy. it have so many good destination to explore real beauty of paris.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Re: A Romantic Tour of Paris

Post by Sutekh » Apr 28, 2017

It is also a nice and beautiful image of Paris. OIt is a really lovely city and best destination as a visiting point of view. I wish Iw ill go for enjoying my time, it would be a great kind of moments for me.

admin
Site Admin

Re: A Romantic Tour of Paris

Post by admin » May 27, 2017

Sutekh wrote:

It is also a nice and beautiful image of Paris. OIt is a really lovely city and best destination as a visiting point of view. I wish Iw ill go for enjoying my time, it would be a great kind of moments for me.
indeed it is.

Return to “Travel Tourism”