Wedding Day White Teeth

Health and Fitness tips. Take control on your food, diet and drinks. including discussions about weight lifting and exercise........
chandoo
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Wedding Day White Teeth

Postby chandoo » Jun 09, 2015 Views: 2301

My dentist actually told me about this. Use a little toothpaste, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.

Maggie
Just Born
Just Born

Postby Maggie » Jun 09, 2015

I would like to give an alternative to this method that I know it works in less than a week (before my wedding :) ).
I used Crest Whitestrips (www(.)healthdevotion(.)com/2015/05/02/whiten-your-teeth-with-crest-3d-white-luxe-whitestrips/), mostly because they work and they are practical.
They are cheaper than going to the dentist for this.
The teeth get a little sensitive during the use of the strips, but, from my experience you can use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth (the sensitivity lasts for 1 to 2 days).
There's been 2 years since I use the strips and my teeth are still white. But you should use the strips on healthy teeth, without cavities.

David147
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Postby David147 » Jul 25, 2015

I have Never tried it . Sorry . but i think if you but it in a box it should Last a While.

Suiky
Just Born
Just Born

Postby Suiky » Sep 07, 2016

And is it not hurt your teeth?

Return to “Health & Fitness”