Travel To Virgin Islands National Park US

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Postby Rizwan » Jan 22, 2015 Views: 930

The Virgin Islands National Park is a United States National Park which is covering approximately 60% of the island of Saint John in the United States Virgin Islands.

Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

jhony
Initiator
Initiator

Postby jhony » Jan 23, 2015

natural beach good for summer trips

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby John321 » Jan 28, 2015

You are right Jhony. These beaches are good for the summer season. The images are too attractive and look beautiful. According to me Hawaii beaches are also famous for vacations. I visited there twice time and enjoyed there a lot with a lot of amazing activities. What is your favorite beach?

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Virgin Island

Postby jammy » Jan 28, 2015

Virgin Island national park is located in Virgin Islands and known as one of most charming attractive place of US. I visited there about one year ago along with my family. That is and ideal destination for nature lovers and for those who loves water sports like scuba diving, snorkeling.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby John321 » Jan 29, 2015

I agree with you jammy! The Virgin Islands National Park is an ideal place for the summer season. It is a good thing for me that you have visited there with the whole family. I want to know about your journey experience in details. Can you share with me?

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby hassyjhone » Jan 31, 2015

I am going to share some major attraction's names of Virgin Islands:
St. Thomas Synagogue
Christiansted National Historic Site
Hans Lollik Island
Frederiksted Historic District
The Virgin Islands National Park

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby John321 » Feb 02, 2015

These are so cool attractions in the Virgin Islands. I really love this place and will try to visit it as soon as possible. These attractions are interesting and attractive. I am also a big lover to see nature places. Can you tell me which will be the best time to see these attractions?

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Postby jammy » Feb 02, 2015

John321!! Virgin Island is one of most fascinating one attraction of United states. And the best one attractive spot of that island is Virgin Island park. It covers total 59.64 km² area and you could enjoy breathtaking and spectacular views of nature all around owned by U.S. National Park Service. During my family tour i enjoyed great remarkable experiences of camping, hiking and sightseeing. I would love to go there again and again. I am sure you will also have a good time there.

Rachel123
Beginner
Beginner

Postby Rachel123 » Feb 03, 2015

Rizwan! You always shared this kind of amazing and natural places pictures, which I always love to share. The Virgin Islands National Park is a great and one of the major attractions of the United States. I have visited it when I was in United Stats last year and I just love the place.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Postby John321 » Feb 04, 2015

jammy wrote:John321!! Virgin Island is one of most fascinating one attraction of United states. And the best one attractive spot of that island is Virgin Island park. It covers total 59.64 km² area and you could enjoy breathtaking and spectacular views of nature all around owned by U.S. National Park Service. During my family tour i enjoyed great remarkable experiences of camping, hiking and sightseeing. I would love to go there again and again. I am sure you will also have a good time there.

Yeah Jammy! You are right. The Virgin Island is a fabulous place on earth for the enjoyment. You have shared useful information about it for me. After getting it, I can go there without and hesitation and enjoy there freely. I am too excited to go there.

Return to “Travel Tourism”