Travel Guide To Katasraj Temple Chakwal Pakistan

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
Rizwan
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Travel Guide To Katasraj Temple Chakwal Pakistan

Post by Rizwan » Apr 15, 2015 Views: 2094

Katasraj Mandir is a old and beautiful Hindu temple complex situated in Katas village near Choa Saidanshah in the Chakwal district of Punjab in Pakistan.

Love Is Just A Word,
Until Someone Comes Alone,
And Gives It Meaning.

My Post

Abner321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Abner321 » Apr 18, 2015

Awesome historical place. I would like to say Pakistan is a fertile land not only for natural resources, but also filled with historical places related to different religions. I heard that there we can find the sigh, Hindu as well as Christin community who lives freely as Muslims are. Is this true?

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Apr 18, 2015

Wow...!! That post is really awesome being a history lovers i would love to make my visit there some day. Yeah Abner321...!! Pakistan is a country where all people equally treated whether you are christian, Hindu or Muslim. My Ant maira lives there since from ten year.

Abner321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Abner321 » Apr 23, 2015

That's really cool if your aunt is living there. Mostly I heard that it is not a safe country and the media has potentate such a violent region from all over the world. But after seeing the above shared images and by the views of other Pakistanis that it's not like this as it potentate in the news.
What will you say about it?

Return to “Travel Tourism”