Successful Indian Actress

Spicy news and gossips point from around the world of hollywood, bollywood and other showbiz news from all around
mtanveer
Beginner
Beginner

Successful Indian Actress

Post by mtanveer » Oct 01, 2010 Views: 3156

Hindi or Bollywood Films is being seen in all over the world and day by day and success of Indian Cinema and popularity is increasing among the others Cinema of world. The top famous actresses play main role in its success and familiarity whether bollywood or South Indian Cinema Very Big name of Indian Cinema in the glamour world after Hollywood.

The Most beautiful and famous Indian Actresses has given a tremendous performance in Different characters made films on different and amazing subjects. Their role is very important not only as a performer but also by gorgeous and awesome beauty and figure. Billions and Millions fans of their and love ones All over the world some peoples just come to Cinema to seeing them and their name to be happened is enough for Success of film and much value their performance and their presence like Katrina Kaif, Aishwarya rai Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka chopra, Deepika Padukon, Rani mukerji, Bipasha Basu And South Indian Queens Anushka Shetty and Asin, shriya sen nayentara. And others we can’t forget Preity Zinta. And Kajol.

Most of Indian Actress having a mischievous smile and some have leptosome Figure and some by face known and famous in the World, their beauty is as fresh like pink rose. Some of these well known as admirable talented performance which is carrying up high and on great place of bollywood film Industry. :D :D

Cyra
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by Cyra » Oct 02, 2010

No pic????

reesh
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by reesh » Oct 02, 2010

nice information but u gave a picture means its nice to see and read tanveer
♥ I Can't Promise To Solve Ur All Problems,
But I Can Promise That U Don't Have To Face Them Alone♥

reesh
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Post by reesh » Oct 02, 2010

nice information but u gave a picture means it still nice to see and read tanveer
♥ I Can't Promise To Solve Ur All Problems,
But I Can Promise That U Don't Have To Face Them Alone♥

Sheeren khan
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Post by Sheeren khan » Oct 08, 2010

ash is more sucefull actresss

tobby
Beginner
Beginner

Post by tobby » Oct 09, 2010

As you told we can’t forget Preity Zinta and Kajol, I m totally agree especially for Kajol she is mind blowing even after marriage. we have seen this in My name is Khan....

aprillove20
Beginner
Beginner

Post by aprillove20 » Oct 14, 2010

Sounds great that Indian Actresses has given a tremendous performance in Different characters made films on different and amazing subjects.

Return to “Hollywood, Bollywood Gossips - Celebrities Xposed”