The Lotus Temple New Delhi, India

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
being lonely
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

The Lotus Temple New Delhi, India

Post by being lonely » Oct 01, 2015 Views: 16815

The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent and has become a prominent attraction in the city. The Lotus Temple has won numerous architectural awards and been featured in hundreds of newspaper and magazine articles.

Mai ap apni moat ki tyaarion mai hon..!!!
Meray khilaaf apki Saazish fazool hai..!!!

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » May 11, 2016

I like to say that India has great historical places and landmarks. I like to share with you that I have a plan to go in my free days for India exploring its famous attraction of Agra Taj Mahal. Your shared images remember me if this destination. So your sharing images are really cool... buddy

makeindia
Just Born
Just Born

Post by makeindia » Jul 06, 2016

This place of pure worship with peace of the Bahai sect is literally well-constructed in the proper shape of a large, beautiful white lotus flower. An artistic architectural feat in itself, this attracive and beautiful temple is purely flocked by lots of people from all the religions, a well living example of the openness and equality well promoted by all the Bahai laws.

dolphinnagra
Just Born
Just Born

Post by dolphinnagra » Jul 07, 2016

The Lotus Temple, located in New Delhi, India, is a Bahá'í House of Worship completed in 1986. Notable for its flowerlike shape, it serves as the Mother Temple of the Indian subcontinent and has become a prominent attraction in the city

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Jul 21, 2016

I will like to say that all of you guys have shared really interesting and informative knowledge about the The Lotus Temple which is located in New Delhi. It seems really an attention grabbing destination and I liked it much as its unique sort of shape fascinates me. I will surely like to plan a move of this place soon in the next days and hopeful it will be full on fun for me.

porko154
Just Born
Just Born

Post by porko154 » Jul 21, 2016

Very nice update. This is the first time II hear about this place. Thank you.

Jannet
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Jannet » Aug 17, 2016

porko154, You are absolutely right. being lonely has updated all of us about the Lotus Temple India in such a nice way. It seems really a great pace for the fun lovers and I think one should must be there to have fun time.

Sutekh
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by Sutekh » Aug 31, 2016

I would like tos ay that here my aunt have been explored this attraction when I was saved in my PC these shared image that time she was stand behind me, After seen she told me that its name is The Lotus Temple which is located in New Delhi, India. so now I have a plan to go there soon for exploring point of view in India. whats your plan?

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by hassyjhone » Nov 03, 2016

What a beautiful temple. Its design seems lovely and attracts me to go around it. I am sure it will be a fun way for me to go for and see lots more of artwork. I am very curious to go around such sort of places so will make a move toward this region too in future to do something new in my travelling life.

Return to “Travel Tourism”