Stunning Attractions in Wales Country

Travel, Tourism, Historical Places and Buildings, Resorts, Hotels all around the world
John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Stunning Attractions in Wales Country

Post by John321 » Jan 30, 2015 Views: 588

The Wales is an amazing Country in UK. It is a park of United Kingdom. the post famous attractions in this country are;
St Fagans National History Museum
National Museum Cardiff
Castell Coch
Bodnant Garden
Bute Park
Welsh Mountain Zoo

jammy
Fan of Fun Stuff
Fan of Fun Stuff

Post by jammy » Jan 30, 2015

Wales Island is one of most prominent one attractions of UK among nature lovers. I visited there couple of years ago along with my friends. It covers 20,779 km2 area and had 3,063,456 population over all there. instead of natural attractions also offers fabulous and historical spots as well National Museum Cardiff, Big Pit National Coal Museum and National Library of Wales were best ones there.

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by hassyjhone » Jan 30, 2015

You are right Wales is an amazing Country in UK and offer lots of interesting things to do and see there. I think Wales Coast Path is another worth seeing place there. I think who likes to go there he should explore it too. There’s 870 miles of coast path to explore the waterfronts, writers’ retreats, fun-parks and historic castles...

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Jan 31, 2015

Yeah hassyjhone! It offers a lot of interesting places for visitors. The Wales Coast Path is an interesting place to this destination. I think you have visited this city in your life. I want to know about your journey experience. Can you share with me?

hassyjhone
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by hassyjhone » Jan 31, 2015

you are right John321! I went there before going to best shopping Europe street's experience and really like its waterfronts and Fun-parks. If you don't go there till yet then I would like to recommend you to go there and see its all attractive spots by yourself.

John321
Sweet Member
Sweet Member

Post by John321 » Feb 02, 2015

Why not hassyjhone! I will try to go there and personally see the attractive places of this region. Can you tell me which will be the best time to go there?

Return to “Travel Tourism”