Spanish Bullfighting moments

Miscellaneous Photography, Pictures, Wallpapers
moonjee06
Extreme Contributor
Extreme Contributor

Postby moonjee06 » Feb 28, 2009 Views: 49176

Bullfighting or tauromachy is a tradition that involves professional performers who execute various formal moves with the goal of appearing graceful and confident, while masterful over the bull itself. Such manoeuvers are performed at close range, and conclude (in Spanish-style bullfighting) with the death of the bull by a well-placed sword thrust as the finale.Labeled as a blood sport and considered a traditional event by some, or an example of animal cruelty by others, the practice generates heated controversy in many areas of the world, including Spain where the “classicâ€￾ bullfighting was born. There is contention between supporters of bullfighting — who claim it is a long held and culturally important tradition — and animal rights groups — who oppose bullfighting due to the suffering of the bull and horses during the bullfight.

Spanish bullfighter Lopez Chaves looks to the crowd in front of a bull during a bullfight in the Maestranza bullring in Seville

I LOVE S

ImageImage

editorawais
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Postby editorawais » Mar 01, 2009

Last 1 is nice. :mrgreen:

ukezema
Just Born
Just Born

Postby ukezema » Mar 24, 2011

What happens to the bull after it gets killed in Bullfighting? Im against this sport but I wonder what do they do to the body of the dead bull. Throw away or eaten...?

Amyalora
Just Born
Just Born

Postby Amyalora » Sep 27, 2012

its sick what you do they dont deserve what you do to them you guys deseved to be killed in your self its ither you ban the sport or i ban you!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: AND I AM ONLY 12 AND I KNOW WHAT YOU DO TO THE POOR THINGS YOU JUST LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE IN THE WORLD AS MUTCH AS YOU DO!! IT MAKES ME FEEL SICK!!!!!!!!!

elsoar
Just Born
Just Born

Postby elsoar » Oct 23, 2012

Hehaha ... very nice

Return to “Miscellaneous Photography, Pictures, Wallpapers”