Samsung Galaxy Fame Dual-Sim Smartphone
Samsung has introduced a new budget smartphones of Galaxy series, which come with optional dual-sim functionality. The Samsung Galaxy Fame will run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a 1GHz processor. Also, with 4GB of internal storage and a 1,300mAh battery capacity, users can enjoy extended multimedia use and longer talk time. Connectivity through Wi-Fi Direct allows easy content sharing between nearby devices.
Galaxy Fame will come preloaded with Samsung Game Hub Lite, which will allows you easy access to fully optimized games for these devices. Samsung's device management software, S Cloud, provides safe and simple syncing, back-up and storage options for information such as contacts, bookmarks, and SMS.
The additional value of a Dual SIM delivers the convenience of two phone numbers for calling, texting and web usage. With the Always On feature, you never miss a call with call forwarding to the other SIM. And Hybrid Dual SIM lets you use 3G data on one SIM while receiving a call on the other SIM.
Samsung hasn't announced any details for pricing and availability yet but expect the phone to be available for less than Rs. 20K.
Samsung Galaxy Fame Specs
- Optional dual-sim functionality
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with Touchwiz UI
- Weight: 120.6g
- Thickness: 11.6mm
- 3.5 inch display with resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
- 1Ghz single-core processor
- 512 MB RAM with 4GB internal expandable storage
- 5 mp auto-focus camera with VGA video recording and LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- microSD card slot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB 2.0, Wifi, Wifi-Hotspot, GPS
- Optional NFC
- 1300 mAh
- Samsung Apps
- Available in White