Romantic Happy New Year

Get the best of the Cards Collection here...
dua
Ultimate Contributor
Ultimate Contributor

Romantic Happy New Year

Postby dua » Dec 30, 2015 Views: 57619

Romantic Happy New Year

“This New Year I wish to be the smile on your lips, the wind in your hair, the twinkle in your eyes – I just want you to keep me close.â€￾

“Your love has made each day of my life a magical one. So, as New Year commences, my humble tribute to you are the three magic words – I love you.â€￾

“This New Year, I pray that we walk all through our lives hand in hand, no matter whether the path is made up of roses or rubbles.â€￾

“My New Year will be brighter and happier since you hold the key to my heart, and I know you’d always handle your belonging with care.â€￾

“No winter wind can keep away warmth from filling up my heart as I look forward to start a brand New Year with you as my companion.â€￾

“They say what happens on the New Year day, recurs all through the year. All I wish is to start the New Year in your arms and seal it with a kiss.â€￾

“This New Year I promise to fill each day with loving memories to string them in your heart forever.
“

“My New Year gift for you – my heart wrapped with love and passion – hope you treasure it for years to come!â€￾

“This New Year God sent an Angel my way to make the world a blissful place for me to be in, and that Angel is You!â€￾

“I dreams of someone who will complete me – I opened my eyes to find You stepping into my life making my dream come true.â€￾

“No distance can keep me from reaching out to you to embrace you and wish you a Happy New Year.â€￾

“This New Year I wish that our bonding be increased manifold, our differences reduced to fractions and our lives filled with peace and harmony.â€￾

“May this New Year create the greatest barrier from any misunderstanding to come between you and me to blur our happiness in any way.â€￾

“With you by my side, I know for sure that I shall have a fabulous New Year – you are my Good Luck Charm.â€￾

“Your sight heals my wounds, your smile cures my ailments, your touch rejuvenates my spirits – and that’s all I need to face the New Year head on.â€￾

“Your love is the light that will illuminate all my days with happiness this New Year.â€￾

“This New Year, all I wish is to be enveloped in your love and spend my days under your tender loving care.â€￾

“New Year is the best time to let you know that years come and go, but my love for you only has an inbound high tide always.â€￾

“This New Year, I feel I am the happiest person on earth to have been cherished and by you.
“

“Your love is the breath of fresh air that gives a fragrant start to the next batch of 365 days – Happy New Year.â€￾

“New Year is the perfect time to celebrate all that one cherishes – I celebrate you and our relationship.â€￾

“As we make merry to welcome New Year, I propose a toast to our love and the beautiful symphony it fills up our life with – Cheers!â€￾

“My only wish this New Year is that may our love grow in leaps and bounds and never face any hindrance.â€￾

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Dec 30, 2015

Hmm let me say a romantic happy new to you too as well :)

Return to “Greetings & Cards Collection”